Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Tell me, handsome, are you enjoying this? You can speak again if you wish." Ada then leaned down and started teasing him by licking his nipples while her paw slid down and squeezed his butt playfully.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I definately am enjoying this..mhh..m-mistress" he admitted while moaning softly. His pouch stirs a bit, his member slowly starts poking out as his arousal grows.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's good, I want my pet to enjoy himself." Ada then giggled a little as she continued to lick and kiss his body until he reached his bulging pouch. "Oh, someone's getting excited, eh?" She then moves her muzzle forward and gives it a small, teasing lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon couldn't help but blush furiously, his member erecting to it's full lenght. "Y-yeah, your pet is enjoying it a lot" he murmured softly between moans. He couldn't help all that, it felt good no matter what.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, good. Now let's hear some more of those cute moans." Ada then used her canine tongue to lick his thick member from top to bottom lick a lollipop. Her paw then started to tease him more by rubbing and feeling his balls below.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mhhm..." Shiroi moaned even louder, his member throbbing eagerly as Ada teases it. "that feels so g-good mistress" he admitted, blushing furiously still, his arousal growing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada listened to his moaning, loving the sound of his pleased cries. "Hehe, good boy. I hope you're ready for more." The sneaky sorceress then opened her mouth softly and began sucking lightly on the head of the dragon's member to tease him further.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
His member throbbed even more eagerly once he felt her lips around the head of his member, and her tongue teasing him. "mmmh...ohh" he groaned softly blissfully, his member leaking a few drops of pre already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada murred a bit as his pre essence leaked onto her tongue, the vixen enjoying his flavor. "Mmhhh...such a tasty pet. I want more." The sorceress then opened her muzzle and brought more of his member inside of her hot muzzle. She suckled on it softly while her paw continued to tease his balls gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Arching his back instinctively, the dragon moaned softly yet in delight. Her mouth was so warm and he definately was enjoying that feeling. He could feel his orgasm building up, more of his pre leaked out for her to taste. "mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions