Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Hello everyone, the following is an RP between Matt and myself involving her character Shiroi and my character Ada. No one else but us should post here. Alrighty, here's Ada's description.

Name: Adrienne Nerice Fox (a.k.a. Ada)
Species: Fox
Specialty: Black Magic
Description: Ada’s a six foot tall vixen who’s tall, curvaceous, and just a little plump. Her fur is a dark red color while creamy white fur covers her muzzle, chest, paws, and tail tip. Her eyes are a dark green color with long black hair above. She usually dresses in a long black robe with silver threading.
Bio: Ada is Crimson’s little sister and not too happy about it. She's a powerful sorceress with a dominant personality along with a large array of spells and knowledge at her disposal.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Shiroi
Species: Anthro Dragon
Height: 1m 90cm
Specialty: Ice Magic and teleportation
Description: an anthro white dragon. he has long silver hair, and usually have his hair tied up, and blue eyes. he doesn't have any draconic wings. he is muscled as well, you know, well-built. he wears dark blue pants and blue shirt.
Personality: Usually a calm guy yet he knows when to lighten up the mood of everyone around him, normally by coming up with jokes. He rarely sees anything in a negative way, thus he always thinking positive and that there is always a way to solve everything.
Bio: Shiroi wanders from land to land. He mastered the teleportation ability but rarely ever gives it use. Ice is the element he can so easily control and lately he has been trying to learn more about how to control more elements.

well, huggeable thing, think you can start the rp? x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A chirp of crickets begins the echo across the forest as night begins to fall. The dark blue sky begins alight with the dim glow of the stars and the moon. A gentle breeze rustles the against the thick foliage, making the tree appear to almost be alive.

Hidden amongst the shadows of the trees, a pair of green eyes watches, observing a white dragon walking into the forest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Walking further into the forest, Shiroi sighs. "I really should take a break. It is night already" he brings his claw up and summons a small fire ball. "I am not good with fire magic, I can't create anything bigger than this to keep me warm, though it is at least enough to start a small campfire" he murmured to himself while thinking over the situation he is currently in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The green eyes started to get closer while a smirking smile could be seen below. A few moments later, the figure emerged, visible thanks to the small fire Shiroi had started. A vixen dressed in black and silver robes approached him while smirking slightly. "Hello there. You appear to be a little lost. Would you like some help?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon immediately turned around to face the vixen, startled by suddenly hearing her voice. For long, he thought he was alone in that forest and he completely had failed to feel her presence. "Err.. not entirely lost. I just should have stayed in the nearby town instead of moving on with my walk, knowing it would be dark soon"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada nodded softly before she stepped closer. "Well, it can be dangerous out here in the forest at night. Would you like to come to my house? It's not far from here and you'll be able to eat and get a good night's sleep." Her paw then softly caressed his hand before she waited for his answer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi couldn't help but blush softly once feeling Ada's paw on his claw. Since his scales are white, the blush was even more noticeable. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." he murmured in a polite way. The invitation sounded tempting, and it would offer him a shelter for the night but the last he wanted, was to be a bother to anyone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not at all. It's been a while since I've had company, it would be nice to have a guest. Now come on, lets get out of this dark part of the woods." Ada then smiles towards him and grabbed his hand before leading him through the woods towards her house. "So where do you come from...handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon kept on blushing and follows Ada as she gently drags him. "mhh well probably you never heard the place I come from. it's called Northern Sky. It's mostly a dragon village to be honest" he replied to her, his tail wagging softly behind him. "and I guess you always had lived around here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions