Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Ada then smiled and hugged the ice dragon softly. "Good boy. I think you'll find I can be a nice mistress when you obey." She then smirked a little before she then told him, "Now pet, I first want you to strip out of your clothing, nice and slowly please."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Lazy mistress huh? you don't like to do that yourself?" he chuckled but then he couldn't help but blush as he slowly pulls off his upper clothing, slowly revealing his well-built chest.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Watch your mouth, pet, or I might punish you." Ada then chuckled softly before she watched him undress, smirking as his muscular upper body was revealed. "Mmmm, you look nice and beefy under there, handsome boy. Keep going now."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Puts his shirt aside once taking it off and then unwraps his tail from around Ada's waist as he slowly undoes his pants before then slowly pulls them down, revealling her body to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Such a handsome dragon from top to bottom." Ada smiled softly before she told him, "Now go ahead and lay down on the bed, pet. Your mistress is going to give you a little treat." She then let go of his leash and waited for him to follow her command.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing deeply still, the white dragon took a moment before obeying his mistress' commands. Approaching the bed after a while, he then lays down. In his mind he had to admit things were getting quite interesting. "d-done mistress"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada then moved onto the bed and started to crawl towards him. "Hmmm, now should I do with my handsome little pet." She then smirked a little as she started to kiss and nibbles his neck while her soft paws rubbed his muscular sides.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft moan escapes his maw and a soft blush crosses his white scales on the cheek. "mhh.. ahh" his tail gently sneaks to behind Ada, caressing her back gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada's eyes then open as she chuckles a bit and pushes his tail away. "No, no, pet. I'll tell you when it's your turn to please me." The sorceress then magically brought Shiroi's hands behind his back and handcuffed them to give him a little punishment. "Now just enjoy the ride, handsome dragon." Ada then leaned her muzzle down and teased him some more by licking his bare chest back and forth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi was caught off guard as soon as she magically handcuffs him. "I still am not fully aware of the spells she most likely knows" his chain of thoughts was cut as he murrs louder, enjoying the feeling of her teasing him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions