Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Sleep, eh?" Ada chuckled softly before she told him, "Well, that's a little boring, but we can do that." She walked closer to him and hugged him before she whispered a small sleep spell under her breath. "Good night, handsome." The magic quickly effected the dragon, forcing him quickly to sleep.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon blushed deeply once the vixen hugged him. "w-well goodnight" he yawned. "Ahh I'm really..s-sleepy" was all that he was able of murmuring once the spell had effect on him. He barely couldn't stand up, his eyes feeling heavy. "where's - yawn - the room?" he managed to still ask it, though almost just collapsing on the floor.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada laughed darkly before telling him, "No worries, I have a room set up for you, handsome." She then watched as he completely blacked out.

A few hours later, the spell start to wear off as Ada watched Shiroi begin to awaken. The vixen smirked as she held the leash to his new collar before she told him, "Time to wake up, my handsome pet." Her paw then softly stoked him across the cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi stirs a bit, his head hurting once the spell wore off. Slowly opening his eyes, he looks around, surprised that he found himself, laid down on the bed, and noticing Ada with a leash on her paw. "what? what just happened? am I dreaming?" he suddenly started to ask, feeling his body still lightly numb.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're not dreaming any longer, my confused pet." Ada then laughed softly before she softly stroked his cheek again. The sorceress then told him, "I put you to sleep a little so I could get my new pet his collar." She smirked widely before telling him, "Oh, I think we're going to have a lot of fun, my handsome dragon. It's been too long since I've last had a pet."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"C-collar?" It was then that Shiroi noticed what was going on. He couldn't help but to blush darkly nonetheless. "Ahh since when I am anyone's pet?" he looked at his body, checking if he was free or handcuffed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada then laughed darkly before she told him, "You're my pet since I put that collar on you." The vixen then kissed his snout playfully before telling him, "And you'd better do what I say or I'll have to punish my naughty pet."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi blushes again and then sneaks his tail up, wrapping it gently around her waist. "Oh? what sort of punishment would you come up with if I wouldn't obey?" he chuckled, staring deeply into Ada's eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada then revealed something from behind her back, a wooden paddle. "Well, if you don't obey, I'll have to spank that naughty little butt of yours, handsome. Now are you going to obey, or am I going to have to punish you, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragon didn't want to take any chances. If she was able of had put him to sleep earlier, who knows if now he isn't under any other spell that would restrain him from taking any action. "..I'll o-obey" he murmured softly, groaning gently under his breathe.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions