Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"That's very sweet of you, handsome. That rice smells nice as well." Ada then gave the stir-fry a bit more time to cook until it was finished. "Ah, all done on my end. Is the rice ready as well, dragon boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving it a little more time too to cook the rice properly, the white dragon then smiles proudly once it is finished. "Yup, just finished cooking it right now. Just needed a little while and voilá, it's done" he chuckled.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada nodded and told him, "Good job, my handsome guest. Go ahead and have a seat while I get our plates ready." She then smiled before turning to get a couple of plates before serving them each a good helping of rice with the beef stir-fry. The vixen then set down their dinners on the table before she took a seat. "Alrighty, dragon boy, let's eat."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi, who by the time had already taken a seat near the table, smiled at the vixen. "Let's see if we are good at working together" he chuckled and then he grabbed the fork, getting a good amount of food on it and brings it to his muzzle. Once getting it into his mouth, he munches to then murring happily. "mhh delicious"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada took her fork and had a bite of the stir-fry and rice as well. She blushed ever so slightly beneath her fur as she enjoyed the flavor. "Oh yes, very delicious." The vixen then smiled happily towards Shiroi before she continued to eat her dinner.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi keeps on eating his share of food, murring happily as he enjoys the delightful taste of their work. He couldn't help though, to stare at the lovely vixen infront of him. For a change, he had the luck of being well accompained and well treated.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada was about done eating when she noticed Shiroi looking at her, the vixen blushing some more under her cheeks. "You did a great job on the rice, dragon boy." She then finished her last bite of food before asking him, "Did you enjoy my stir-fry?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon couldn't help but blush gently again. He then finishes eating his food before nodding. "Yes, one of the bests I have tasted so far" he commented, to then gently clean his maw with a napkin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada smiled warmly before she started to clean her muzzle with her own napkin. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, handsome." She then took their empty plates to the sink before she returned. "So Shiroi, is there anything you'd like to do now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi stood up and neared Ada while smiling. "well I don't know. Maybe we could go rest now? unless you have anything in mind that you could possibly suggest" he commented softly, his tail swishing gently behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions