Join our server on Discord

Servitude (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Well, I have for a while, yes." Ada smiled slightly as she led the ice dragon into a large clearing with a comfortable looking home in the center. "Here we are, let's go in." She unlocked the door before she told him, "Don't forget to wipe your feet, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling awkwardly embarrassed, the white dragon then gently wipes his feet before stepping inside after her. He had to admit, it was a comfortable place at first sight at least. "A pretty humble place you have here" he commented while looking around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada wipes her feet quickly before she entered after Shiroi and closed the door. The vixen smiled softly towards the ice dragon. "Oh, I'm glad you like it." She then laughs softly and realized something. "I've been foolish, I nearly forgot to introduce myself. You may call Adrienne or Ada if you prefer. And what should I call you...handsome?" Her finger then softly stroked the underside of his chin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon blushed even deeper. He hadn't been in the company of a female in a very long time plus she was being so sweet to him that he wasn't used to that at all. "Shiroi. My name is Shiroi. Nice to meet you..hmm Ada" he smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Shiroi." Ada smiled softly as well before she asked him, "Well, you must be tired after all that traveling. How about you sit down and relax while I cook you something nice?" Her tail swished ever so slightly as she observed the ice dragon's handsome features.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh only if you let me help you. It wouldn't be nice of me if I would just sit, rela and let the beautiful lady here do all the hard work" he murmured softly while gently holding Ada's paw and planting a soft kiss on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, such a gentleman." Ada smiled softly before she told him, "Alright handsome, you can help me. Can you cook the rice for me? If you do that, I'll take care of the rest." She then started to gather ingredients to make some tasty beef stir-fry for herself and Shiroi.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah sure, I can do that" The white dragon smiles softly, watching Ada as she starts getting the ingredients. Snapping out of his trance, he then goes help her out and gets everything need to prepare the rice, his tail wagging happily behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, dragon boy." After giving him a quick grin, Ada starts to cook the succulent beef and vegetables in the pan, giving them some light seasoning as they heat up with a delicious smell beginning to fill the room. "Well, I'm doing okay. How is the rice coming along, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Checking the rice, the white dragon then looks back at Ada. "It's going fine, just needs a little bit more and it will be just perfect" he chuckled and then twitched his nose as he felt the nice smell coming from the food she is preparing. "and hmm I must say, the food has already a great scent. I am sure it tastes as good too"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions