Join our server on Discord

Hey, guys.
And why eco-ists now have more people to target as contributors to Global Warming.

Oh, and welcome back Mr Sonimon sir, it's always nice to see someone make a comeback.
Good luck on any endevours you plan on pursuing here and try to avoid being sarcastic to me again, because i simply wouldn't understand it. Have Fun!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah,I remember you,you were one of the top mods/adims on DHZ. But you don't know who I am,I was registered there under a different name.

Hi there,how's life treating ya?
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Guilmon there's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned the sun up a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, I know who you are if it's really you. No doubt, you're a legend.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
A legendary legend? Hell, even the cold voice of logic admits it, it must be true. Hello thar living legend! In order to truly earn that status though... you have to win in a fight against Mar... with this! *hands him a small rusty knife* Enjoooy!
Good to see you familiar faces (read your familiar screen names) again ;) It's nice to see this place still exists to be honest. When the .com went down, I thought the DaD was just plain dead. Keep fighting the good fight, boys!
Soni
Forgot a dash to make it your trademark signature, Soni!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well now, someone needs to fill me in on this guy later (on MSN of course...) I'll be on later today.
Good to see you return.

Why'd you drop the B off the end of your name?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(09-07-2009 05:29 AM)MagiTek Wrote: Well now, someone needs to fill me in

Hmmmm.... Twisted

Sonimon was the webmaster of the largest Digimon hentai site in the existence. When it went down, most returned back to here during mmm 2006 or so, like I did.

Are you really Sonimon? I can't imagine it being you without that dancing/twitching guy.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you