Join our server on Discord

Hey, guys.
So uh.... do I REALLY need to post one of these things? *gets thwacked* Fine, FINE! Sheesh. My name is Sonimon. I'm the guy who started out as an author of digimon lemons, became Togashi's assistant webmaster here, took a break, came back, got in an argument with him, formed the DHZ, and eventually closed it down, became a lurker here after a while, and randomly signed back up just so I could make a sarcastic comment in the "Looking for an updater" thread. XD Anyway, yeah, it's really me. ;) C'mon, look at this face: Angel Is that the emoticon of a liar? :D
-Soni
Hai important person. All good to have you around, but- *Blinds Sonimon with white cloth* You gotta get an official initiation. If you survive this 30 story fall, you're qualified. *Pushes Soni off*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy: *spray painting a target onto the pavement at the bottom* hi. It's needless to say that your website(s?) made me lose millions of trillions of potential children over the years. Glad to meet a legend.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(08-30-2009 12:44 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Cowboy: *spray painting a target onto the pavement at the bottom* hi. It's needless to say that your website(s?) made me lose millions of trillions of potential children over the years. Glad to meet a legend.

Good to meet you too, Cowboy ;) And thanks for prepping my landing ;D
-Soni
He lives! Heh, but seriously, welcome back. I had lots of good memories back when the ol' DHZ was still up, glad to see you're still around.

Crimson: Hey, wait a second, this looks dangerous! *returns quickly with his video camera and starts recording Sonimon's fall* Man, that was close.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX that's not safe. *Places a cotton swab on the target* Kay, now it's safe.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, he survived. I think. *Looks down three feet below from a step* He's in... After battling the Thousand-Year-Old Hundred-Eyed Beast! *Hands out Malboro plushy* Rawr.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whatever happened to having to ride a unicycle through the halls while wearing a tutu? I miss the old initiation cermony's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They were removed when I turned the halls into a lava pool for fire dragons.

Dot: Do you even use it anymore?

DMX: Never did, just wanted to see how shiny the hall could become. Plus it keeps away the venders. *Points to the entrance, deafening screams of agony echoing from there* I want to feel like I helped the mansion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That explains why the heating bill has been through the roof.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad