Join our server on Discord

Hey, guys.
Thought I would stop by and say hello, this is the Gabumon of the group, at your service *bows* Enjoy your stay here, its a great place here. arf.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*epic gasp of death* Sonimon. Had I known of your return I would've prepared! *lots of blinking neon signs prophesying Sonimon's return behind him* Mark my words- you WILL receive a welcome back from me!!

-Welcome aboard the boards.

HAH!! *crashes out the window of a sixty storey building*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-13-2009 02:13 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: *epic gasp of death* Sonimon. Had I known of your return I would've prepared! *lots of blinking neon signs prophesying Sonimon's return behind him* Mark my words- you WILL receive a welcome back from me!!

-Welcome aboard the boards.

HAH!! *crashes out the window of a sixty storey building*

Dude, I just wanted to say I freakin' LOVE your crazy laughing dog! :D

Well, I dropped the B off the end of my original screen name when I got an email from another guy who had (for different reasons) arrived at the exact bizzare screen name. I called myself SonimodC for a brief while but then I decided turning my sn into a digimon name just made more sense.

T, what dancing guy are you talking about? I had a kooshball-like avatar but I can't recall any dancing/twitching thing being associated with me o.O
-Soni
Aw thanks! And remember, he isn't laughing with you, he's laughing at you!

...Or maybe he's just high on life.

...Or anti-depressants.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-16-2009 11:28 AM)Sonimon Wrote: T, what dancing guy are you talking about? I had a kooshball-like avatar but I can't recall any dancing/twitching thing being associated with me o.O
-Soni

I tried finding it but couldn't find the brown haired dude with freaky eyes and green boots. He also had a red shirt, I think.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey man, don't know if this is too late, but I was a big fan your lemons :D, it was the first digimon hentai stuff ever saw/read.
AHHHHH!! I know too little about too much! So, Sonimon, who are you and why are you considered a legend? (Also, if the crazy things in the earlier posts are what passes for initiations, I'm kinda glad that I didn't go here when I first joined...) Oh, by the way...Hi.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Welcome, hope you are enjoying your time here and making this place just great ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds