Join our server on Discord

Searching for Flamon
I´m a big fan of Flamon and i´m searching for doujins pics and maybe videos of him, here are some pics of my collection

[Image: uzp9cdjy.jpg]

anybody got more? i´ll send my whole collection to anyone who gives me a new pic i don´t have yet, if he wants
There is an appearance in one doujin with a Burgermon female.
Digi-something I think.
already have that one, you can find it one rule 34

do you know more?
No. I do not right now.
Can u send me ur collection anyways?
I love flamon so much. ^^
(04-11-2010 03:45 PM)bonzue Wrote: Can u send me ur collection anyways?

sorry, but i won´t do it for free (1new pic), i really searched for more than 100 hours for my pics ^^"
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
(04-25-2010 09:32 PM)Saiyu Wrote:
(04-11-2010 03:45 PM)bonzue Wrote: Can u send me ur collection anyways?

sorry, but i won´t do it for free (1new pic), i really searched for more than 100 hours for my pics ^^"

I can relate to that... tho my search time ranged for years, I thought I had at least one of all available digimon until now. ^^' Although my collections range from Rena to Gato and the rare Biyo to Pal types with more extras than I can keep up with lol.

Anyhow, nice pics there ^^
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Weird. I had over 80,000 pictures b4 I formatted my hard drive. Thing is. I would offer my collection if i had it. xD
if just one person has something it is something special, if more have the same thing it will just loose it´s value

and i don´t want my afford to get them to vanish in nothing, but i still want to kinda share it ^^
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
Is a good thing to share, lest it be lost forever if something happens to it. I used to have a CD filled with really rare pics that I found when I first learned how to become a 'Picture Hunter', as i like to call it, but now that the CD is gone, I can't reclaim 75% of what's on it anymore because the source is gone where I got it from... then again the rebound of now having 287K+ Pics (Anime/Manga) kinda made up for it ^^' 2.8K+ being Digimon...

But it is up to you of course if you wish to share it.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions