Digiartists' Domain Community!
Searching for Flamon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Digi-Hentai (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Searching for Flamon (/showthread.php?tid=8854)

Pages: 1 2 3

Searching for Flamon - Saiyu - 08-28-2009

I´m a big fan of Flamon and i´m searching for doujins pics and maybe videos of him, here are some pics of my collection

[attachment=415]
[attachment=416]
[attachment=417]
[attachment=418]
[attachment=419]
[Image: uzp9cdjy.jpg]

anybody got more? i´ll send my whole collection to anyone who gives me a new pic i don´t have yet, if he wants

RE: Searching for Flamon - UnknownH - 08-28-2009

There is an appearance in one doujin with a Burgermon female.
Digi-something I think.

RE: Searching for Flamon - Saiyu - 08-28-2009

already have that one, you can find it one rule 34

do you know more?

RE: Searching for Flamon - UnknownH - 08-29-2009

No. I do not right now.

RE: Searching for Flamon - bonzue - 04-11-2010

Can u send me ur collection anyways?
I love flamon so much. ^^

RE: Searching for Flamon - Saiyu - 04-25-2010

(04-11-2010, 03:45 PM)bonzue Wrote: Can u send me ur collection anyways?

sorry, but i won´t do it for free (1new pic), i really searched for more than 100 hours for my pics ^^"

RE: Searching for Flamon - Chaotic Phoenix - 04-26-2010

(04-25-2010, 09:32 PM)Saiyu Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 03:45 PM)bonzue Wrote: Can u send me ur collection anyways?

sorry, but i won´t do it for free (1new pic), i really searched for more than 100 hours for my pics ^^"

I can relate to that... tho my search time ranged for years, I thought I had at least one of all available digimon until now. ^^' Although my collections range from Rena to Gato and the rare Biyo to Pal types with more extras than I can keep up with lol.

Anyhow, nice pics there ^^

RE: Searching for Flamon - Ryan - 04-26-2010

Weird. I had over 80,000 pictures b4 I formatted my hard drive. Thing is. I would offer my collection if i had it. xD

RE: Searching for Flamon - Saiyu - 04-27-2010

if just one person has something it is something special, if more have the same thing it will just loose it´s value

and i don´t want my afford to get them to vanish in nothing, but i still want to kinda share it ^^

RE: Searching for Flamon - Chaotic Phoenix - 05-02-2010

Is a good thing to share, lest it be lost forever if something happens to it. I used to have a CD filled with really rare pics that I found when I first learned how to become a 'Picture Hunter', as i like to call it, but now that the CD is gone, I can't reclaim 75% of what's on it anymore because the source is gone where I got it from... then again the rebound of now having 287K+ Pics (Anime/Manga) kinda made up for it ^^' 2.8K+ being Digimon...

But it is up to you of course if you wish to share it.