Join our server on Discord

May i join you as a new artist? ^^
Does it matter who I am to show such kindness to others? Its never the case to be great to others. I just love the nice people and hate the idiotic that show no level of kindness what so ever.
Before things get too awkward here, I would like to say welcome to the forum to you, Saiyu! ^^ It's great to have a new artist aboard. I can't wait to see some of your work and read some of your posts. =3 Regardless, I hope you have fun here, for it is the most imporant thing. If you wanna talk, send me a PM, okay? I'm glad you found your way here and enjoy your stay! XD

Oh. And I still have my sanity, Sacchi. A little tiny piece of it that I work so hardly to keep ahold of. I know in an earlier post, I said that I let it flutter away, but I caught it again. And I'll never let it go. No, it's going to be alright. Never again. I keep it in a jar on my bedside table. It will never leave me again....

Just kidding. ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(09-14-2009 09:34 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Before things get too awkward here, I would like to say welcome to the forum to you, Saiyu! ^^ It's great to have a new artist aboard. I can't wait to see some of your work and read some of your posts. =3 Regardless, I hope you have fun here, for it is the most imporant thing. If you wanna talk, send me a PM, okay? I'm glad you found your way here and enjoy your stay! XD

Oh. And I still have my sanity, Sacchi. A little tiny piece of it that I work so hardly to keep ahold of. I know in an earlier post, I said that I let it flutter away, but I caught it again. And I'll never let it go. No, it's going to be alright. Never again. I keep it in a jar on my bedside table. It will never leave me again....

Just kidding. ^^

A tiny piece that could flutter away like a butterfly. But the thing is. That butterfly will always come back into the jar to keep you up. The sanity is nothing compared to the compassion towards others. So with little or no sanity doesnt mean you have little or no compassion for others. It means you have more of it to spare to the whole world of people that come across you day by day. The bonus to life that we can barley see at times. ^^
i think you´re all pretty nice guys :3
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
*chuckles* Why thank you!
dunno, just feels like it ^^
Well sometimes feelings are right. Well sometimes they can be wrong at that. So lets hope your feelings are right. xD Like I have said already enjoy the forums.
feelings can´t be right or wrong, they can just be honest or not

(09-14-2009 09:34 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Before things get too awkward here, I would like to say welcome to the forum to you, Saiyu! ^^ It's great to have a new artist aboard. I can't wait to see some of your work and read some of your posts. =3 Regardless, I hope you have fun here, for it is the most imporant thing. If you wanna talk, send me a PM, okay? I'm glad you found your way here and enjoy your stay! XD

Just kidding. ^^

for thouse who want to see my pics
http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=8880
i´m thankfull for every comment ^^