Join our server on Discord

May i join you as a new artist? ^^
So hi everyone who reads this ^^
i´m saiyu (pronounced like "say you") and i live in germany. I´ve been a digimon fan for....well since digimon exists i´ve been a fan of it but i never really joined a digimon forum like this cause i never knew what i should talk about ^^"
but now i´m seriously starting with drawing and to get better and help other artists this forum is just great, although beside flamon i did never drew any other digimon so far but guess that will change ^^

some random info :3

my favourite digimon is flamon, i really love this cutie i´ve got a big collection of him, if anyone has rare pics of him send them to me, if i don´t have youre pic yet i´ll send you my whole collection :D
and my favourite tamer is takuya

maybe i should also tell you that i´m a furry Rolleyes

so much from me for now, please ignore any grammar mistakes and take good care of me, nice ta meet ya ^^
Yo, Nice to meeta ya. Welcome to the DaD.

I Must warn thee that 90%(Or maybe even 99,9%...) Of the people of this forum has lost sanity.

So Be really careful.
But, I'm Sacchi(pronounced like "Saki") , The Pure Light Being.
Just call me Sacchi though.
And Once again, Welcome to the Digiartists Domain.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
i don´t really think sanity is something you need as an artist or some not totally boring beeing. besides this forum is pretty normal i think the only thing i can´t deal with yet is this creepy laughing dog signa of that one member, kinda wanna maks me puke ^^"
It's not just pics here you know... It's lemons too...
The OCA
how can lemons be insane?
Tch, Ray's not even joined this thread, and already he's being accused of insanity?

You must be sharp.

Wanna be rivals?

If so, please meet me on the bridge at midnight. I'll be waiting.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(08-28-2009 03:02 AM)Saiyu Wrote: how can lemons be insane?

Who knows?
Insanity can be insane.

See even I wam a little insane here.

It's contagious.
The OCA
Nice to meet you Mr Saiyu, an unusual name for a german if i may add, welcome to the board!

Good to hear another artist has joined, perhaps you could post some of your work for us to view?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-28-2009 04:08 AM)Mian Wrote: Tch, Ray's not even joined this thread, and already he's being accused of insanity?

You must be sharp.

Wanna be rivals?

If so, please meet me on the bridge at midnight. I'll be waiting.
i´d love to ^^

where is this bridge? *already lurking around*
(08-28-2009 04:40 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Nice to meet you Mr Saiyu, an unusual name for a german if i may add, welcome to the board!

Good to hear another artist has joined, perhaps you could post some of your work for us to view?

thx, of course i could show you, this is one of the pics i drew, i don´t know how you call it in english when a pic already exists and you draw it again, to copy?
well this is my pic, i don´t have any good digimon pics i drew out of my head yet, i need more experience for that
http://s12b.directupload.net/file/d/1899...fv_png.htm
and this is the orginal, i changen the proportions so it looks more realistic
http://s6.directupload.net/file/d/1899/stoddtiv_jpg.htm

the name saiyu is indeed unusal but i really like this name
(08-28-2009 04:13 AM)Sacchi Wrote:
(08-28-2009 03:02 AM)Saiyu Wrote: how can lemons be insane?

Who knows?
Insanity can be insane.

See even I wam a little insane here.

It's contagious.

you´ve got a point there :3
but isn´t insanity just a inerpretation of the nation?
i a sense believing in god is also insane. but today it´s completly sane, in 1000 years maybe its completly insane and everyone who believes is called insane for doing so

this is kinda weird, maybe insanity is beginning to affect me too eye twitching
Like I Said It's contagious.
The OCA