Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
OOC: Say, Ray and Shadow, maybe you need a bit of enlightment on how to do stuff G.U.'s way. I'll just make a new character to help with the tutorial for the newbs XP

And I still need an Admin or GM Character. Please send me a PM! D:

IC:

"Oi." A shady character appeared from a corner, "Where you guys going?"

"Huh?" BlackSpyro turned around to face the new PC, "Who are you?" he blinked in wonder.

The figure revealed to be a Human Edge Punisher with crystal-blue hair, "Name's Andros. If you guys are gonna go to an Area, you're going the opposite way." He chuckled, pointing backwards where the Chaos Gate stood, "Gotta punch in the Area Words there, wonder-guys."

"H-hey, we already knew that." Black retorted, trying to sound convincing, "Right guys?" he said to Shadow and Parvati.

"Right. So, need a guide?" Andros offered with a sarcastic smile, sending over his Member Adress to BlackSpyro, Shadow and Parvati.

"...Please." BlackSpyro looked down in shame.

"Sure! Just invite me to your party, I have fun teaching stuff to noobs." The Edge Punisher grinned, giving the other three a thumbs up. BlackSpyro being the party leader made the immediate action to invite him to his Party.

"Hope you guys don't mind." BlackSpyro said to the others, "There was one empty spot left anyways."

OOC: Character Profile.

Player:

Full Name: Terry Smith
Type: Player.
Description: Lean male with short red hair and blue eyes, pale skin complexion and often wears loose clothes since he loves Basketball.

Additional Info: Guy that loves playing The World. Seems to have an affinity on sexy PCs and stalks them often. His biggest flaw is his greed.

Character:

Name: Andros
Race: Human
Description: Mostly the same as his player in physical standards with the exception of his hair which is crystal light-blue in color.
Level: 29
Class: Edge Punisher
Guild: None
Weapon: Broad Smasher
Armor: Rough Shell
Accessory: Simple Earth Idol

Heal/Support Skills: Health.

Offensive Magic Skills: Tidal Wave.

Art Skills: Tiger Blitz, Twin Moons, Armor Pierce.

Awakening: Beast.

IC:

(A.I.'s @Home)

"His Player is not responding to my e-mails." Enkimaru informed, "It appears he's not logged in. That, or..." he hesitated silently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Like I said I only ever played the first game. Never touched the G.U. games.

IC:

"Works for me, they've changed alot since I played last. Barely recgonize anything." Shadow admitted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heehee! Gosh, thanks! That's really helpful of you!" Parvati giggled embarrassedly. In the real world, Theo face-palmed amusedly. He was such a newbie! "The more the merrier! I'm glad more experienced players like yourself can find the time to show newbies the ropes!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yah. I'll show you guys." Andros smiled, and walked over to the Chaos Gate, a pillar with slow-spinning rings and swirling energy spheres in the center, "We need the Party Leader to punch in the Area Words."

"Area Words?" BlackSpyro inquired.

"Yeah, to get to an Area, first you gotta combine three words made up of First, Second and Third Area Words. That will create an Area." Andros explained, "Up to you, scale-face." He chuckled.

BlackSpyro mumbled something under his breath at the last retort, but walked up to the Chaos Gate and accessed the menu, "Woah, this looks complicated, what do I do?"

"Just search for the words to make up (Delta) Wrath's Lecherous Berserker. All you gotta do is to put the words without the greek letter, one by one, and we'll be set." The Edge Punisher said.

The drakeling Twin Blade observed the menu, the words were easy to spot, "Wrath's... Lecherous... Berserker..." he selected 'Yes' when prompted, and suddenly everyone was whisked away.

(Field: (Delta) Wrath's Lecherous Berserker)

Upon warping in, BlackSpyro walked on top of a broad patch of grass, "Woah... like a real meadow..." he observed, looking around the scenery. "Guess CC Corp doesn't do half-assed things." He said to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wrath's Lecherous Berserker." Shadow inputed the words.

"Yeah, they really go all out on the details in this game." Shadow thought, glancing around, "Can't wait to see the details on the mobs"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Or?" Zaku spoke with a raised eyebrow, but as he looked at the face of the head admin he could tell the answer. "He's become a lost more likely." He folded his arms and looked around the area pondering. "Yet another screw up by Enki" he thought to himself. "How many more players and admins have to be taken for CCorp to realize he doesn't fit the job.

"Well I did attempt to access the area, but it seems it's locked out even to my admin codes. What's more....it appears hackers were in the area before the lock out. Based on the last data from MoMo's logs he surcomvented the security code without a chaos gate."

He stopped and turned his back for a moment to Enkimaru. "It seems we have rats in the system."

Drake groaned as he took a seat at a nearby bar leaning forward as he rubbed his head in thought. Dizzy sat across from him, all covered up so no one could see her claws and wings. Her leaf tea steaming in front of her as he looked at Drake with concern.
"I'm sorry that we didn't get what you-"
"There is no point in being sorry, it won't change anything." he said aburtly.
Dizzy went silent for a moment as she waited for him to settle. She knew when Drake was mad and this was definitly was one of those times.

She stared at her tea watching as the leaf swirled in the warm liquid in a symetrical dance. She glanced around before using one of her slightly long claws and stirred it to cool it down.

Drake sighed once more as he kept on thinking as he watched the leaf continue to spin from her stirring. From the stirring the leaf broke apart down the middle still close together appearing to be one unit but when it was two. Drake eyes went wide as he came to a realization. "A link."
"Huh?"
"Dizzy, all the fields in the world are linked together by simple combination of words. If we can't get into the infected area we can just go through the back door. The link area of the infected area!"

Dizzy paused and tilted her head. "Huh?" she said again, "What are you talking about?"

"Just finish your tea and get ready for another trip." he opened his pad and started to scan the areas. He scrolled down of possible neighbouring areas and one stood out.

(Delta) Wrath's Lecherous Berserker)

"Good, it's close by. Perhaps not all has failed today." he said closing the pad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You guys ready?" Andros chuckled, pointing over to a group of three Goblin Rookies walking around, "Might want to give 'em a Surprise Attack for the advantage."

"Surprise Attack...?" BlackSpyro blinked, not exactly familiar, "I guess you mean to attack them while they give their backs to us?"

"Yeah. Do you know how it's done?"

"Uhm... uh... like..." Mar outside babbled, trying to mess with his controller to see if something would happen.

"WAH!" Cried the dragon in game as he leapt forwards in front of the goblin group.

"ATTACK!" The goblins growled, and all of a sudden a large blue ring of energy in the diameter of no bigger than 20 feet spread out, pulling everyone into its radius.

"WHAT THE?!" BlackSpyro stood up from the ground, "Not... good. Bad day, bad day!" he gasped, but his character grabbed both of his twin spiked blades, the Spin Gai Gu, and readied them for battle.

"Damn, how could you do a dash jump in front of a mob of monsters? That's so..." Andros stopped, a sweat-drop rolling down his head, "I forget." He sighed, and then suddenly sported a gigantic steam-blade that appeared to be larger than his own body and brandished it. "Let's get it done! You guys know how to attack at least, right?"

"Uhm... X Button, right?" BlackSpyro asked, wanting to clarify before messing up again.

"GOB! GOOOOB!" The first Goblin Rookie jumped in front of Shadow, attempting to cleave his chest.

(@Home)

"Hunt them down, then." Enkimaru ordered, "We can't afford any more rumors originate from these hackers that are visiting areas which house the anomaly." He said, "Find and seize them at once. When you do, bring them here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A wicked smile formed over Zaku, "Maybe he isn't all that useless." he thought as he bowed. "Of course sir, I have no doubt that these hackers will attempt to enter the infected area so I will keep a close eye on any possible entrances." As he turned to exit the area he took once more glance to Enkimaru. "One more thing boss, if they resist is deletion of their characters permitted?"

The chaos light beamed outward as Drake and Dizzy appeared. The Draklin seeing the vast amount of meadow and shimming colours, as if the rain has just quit on the area. He soon turned back to his pad and scanned the area, "There should be a link point somewhere......dam it's not on the surface." he cursed as the readings pointed downward about 100 feet underground. "Looks like we have to get into a dungeon."

"Drake look over there." Dizzy suddenly pipped up as she looked across the field noticing a group of players battling goblins. "Should we help?"
Drake stood beside her and watched them. Based on some of the attack patterns, a few of the players appeared to be starting out in the world. The Edge punisher was no newbie that was for sure. Probably helping them out to perform better in attacks or something.
"No, it's best they don't know were here....let's just find the entrance to the dungeon and get to the link point."

Dizzy nodded and the two started to head southward were the readings were getting stronger, but before the group went out of his vision, Drake watched the draklin get ready in a stance. "Hmmm....not bad kid." he said to himself as he rushed off with Dizzy towards the dungeon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now this part I remember." Shadow smiled as he auto-targeted the nearest mob, striking out at him with a quick combo, "Never forget how to kick some digital behind."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There, you got it!" Andros complimented Shadow, while practically sending one of the Goblins flying out into oblivion with a single swing of his humongous blade, "Now help your friend. He seems like he's out of it, haha." He laughed.

"I-I'm fine! Fine, really!" BlackSpyro growled, though his body kept being pushed slowly away as he held up his twin-blades in cross-shape as a defense in front of himself, parrying the blows, but never striking back. "I'm... fine..." he grunted, "And I'm about to, ugh!" he moaned in pain as he reached the outbreak of the battle area and was smashed against it. "Dang, that hurt!" he cursed, and then as Mar started to quickly mash the attack button, BlackSpyro commenced a flurry of slashes against his mob.

"Hah, c'mon. You get an EXP Bonus if you make a good time." Andros explained.

(@Home)

"Without concrete evidence of a player being a hacker, we cannot assume anything. You perfectly know the boundaries an Admin is held down by, Zaku, I don't need to repeat them to you." Enki said without even adressing his eyes to the other admin. "Bring them to me first, and try to complete the mission with the least violence as possible."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad