Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
This is going to be an Alternate Universe of where Dot Hack's main story progresses at, to save myself and many others from future spoilers in any of the games. I'm taking the info I know from Vol. 1 and 2 of G.U.

News:

Taking after its predescesors, "The World" Revision 3.67 has been released. After minor revisions ever since 3.5, the game has become much more stable than ever, and the gaming environment which was fused with the new man-to-machine interfaces' capabilities known as M3D (An upgrade from the ever popular series of mass-storage, communication devices) has made it possible for players to gather at hot-spots where Wi-Fi aired servers, courtesy of Cyber Connect Japan co. (Dubbed as CC Corp), allow them to enjoy "The World" from a nearly real-life perspective, nothing short of a Virtual Reality simulation game. Additionally, the functions M2Ds used to serve for "The World"'s gameplay are still able to be used by plugging in the old controller, which makes it easy for people uninterested in gatherings to play "The World" same as in the past. This innovation has made this Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game the most successful one dated in history with over twenty million copies sold in the span of only six months since its official release.

Covering the CC Corp's hot-spots, these are gigantic buildings separated in five different levels and taking up a total of four blocks in strategically placed locations in every city "The World" has been made outstandingly popular. These hot-spots include multiple bedroom-sized cubicles where up to three players at a time can enter and Log In via the "Cyber-Transmission" command the new game's version has included, the buildings have over 500 of these rooms each and they have a time limit of 5 hours max per person to allow traffic to circulate in these 'shopping centres'. As a result of the high demand, the 'ticket prices' range from 5 to 22 dollars depending on the time a player wishes to spend in "The World" with VR perspective.

CC Corp's executives claim that this has been their best investment, but not only because of the massive amount of profit this staggering company has made, and as quoted from the head board: "We believe entertainment is boundless, and as such, we wish to expand it and break any limit to allow our fanatics to enjoy "The World" to its fullest."

Has this had any sort of negative repercussions? It appears the increase in Doll Syndrome that's been constantly assaulting our children ever since ten years ago has substantially quelched and to yield praise to the once accused CC Corp, researchers from their organization even seem to have found a cure they are constantly applying even at this moment. Seemingly, the doubts surrounding this company have cleared, and not only that, but most of the time they are regarded as heroes for finding the 'cure' for Doll Syndrome!

In conclussion, "The World R: 3.67", most popular MMORP game in history, is the way to go for young people looking for "real action", so if you've a Cyber Spot in your city, make sure to pay it a visit, with no fear now that CC Corp has acquired the method to avoid any Online Illness!

- Daily Enterprise. (Newspaper)

Technology:

Upgraded from its ever popular model, the M3D interface has now made it inside the everyday life's necessity, seeing as it can be your own phone, wallet, internet browser, gaming station, newspaper and even your own movie theatre!

New features for M3D include:

* Smoother Visualizer screens that reduce eye-strain 47% that allow a "Sleep-mode" in which the cyber-vision can be turned off to see around yourself without having to remove your visualizer!

* Faster Graphic processing and extended Memory capacity.

* Compatibility with new gaming interfaces such as the "VR Gloves" and "VR Satchels" that are used in the popular MMORPGs played by everyone around the world. Additionally, installing the VR Gloves software in the M3D can customize the use of a virtual keyboard for various operations, allowing the users to type without having to use the old fashioned controllers.

* Instant Messaging Client (dubbed IMC), that allows users to register their friends and start single-chats and multi-session chats without having to use a computer.

- Daily Enterprise. (Newspaper)

"The World" News:

After it's newest revision, tons of new mobs have been added! Not only that, but the handy area word system now allows you to warp to any server from any town! Isn't that convenient? Oh, and including the Delta, Omega, Theta, and the many other existing Town Servers, they've added yet another new town for the new Character race, the "Drakelings". Yep, after including Beastmen along with Human characters, the scalies who had to share the Beastmen Town now have their own as well. However, like with the Beastmen Town, you've to reach a high level or join a Guild that has an @Home there.

I don't have to worry though, I'm level 79, and my Guild is uber-strong, hehe! :) But to those wondering, the Drakeling Town is located in the Sigma Server, and it's called "Kila Mau". Hope to see more people around here!

- BlueHeatran, Forum Post.

Rumors:

Hey, have any of you actually heard of Doll Syndrome as of late? Ever since CC Corp's Cyber Spots started appearing and we can play "The World" over there, it seems like nobody ever gets stressed and/or presents any of the illness' symptoms, despite having to move and all that as you emulate your character...

Re 1: Huh? What's that post doing here? It's not even a rumor.

Re Re 1: Oops! Sorry! I was feeling so ominous about thinking of something that had happened to my friend a few days ago and was hesitant about posting it and all... Everyone seems so happy after CC Corp's heroism, but since this topic needs a Rumor, I guess here goes:

It was two or three days ago. My friend and I were playing "The World" at home, since we don't really like going out. We wanted to do the Doppelganger Quest, so we headed to a field and waited until it appeared. Fun thing was... we didn't find one, but two of this monster! But that's not all, my friend was supposed to be the leader of our Party, yet there was a Doppel for each of us! o.O And then, then... Well, he got killed by his counterpart, and didn't tell me to revive him, but to run instead... So I did that since I had a Smoke Screen on me. Soon after that, I logged out, I was bummed out at losing. My buddy didn't, so I left him playing and went over to the kitchen to get a snack.

When I came back, Tohru was lying on the ground, limp, as if he was dead... The same as his character! I was scared! And I was about to make a call to 911, but then Tohru suddenly sprang up and took off his M3D, looked at me with a grin and said: "Good game, Human."

I laughed after that, but it kinda got me wondering... Tohru seemed fine, but what if that period of time he was lying on the ground was related to Dol

Re 3: Ow, the character limit bit me. I'll continue here!

So as I was saying, what if that period of time my friend was lying on the ground was related to Doll Syndrome's symptoms...? And to stack, what's with two Doppels appearing instead of one? Is this some new implement for the newest revision or something?

Re Re 3: Scary story, bro. But I'm afraid the in-game event you're describing is next to impossible. The script of the Doppelganger's monster dictates it should only appear once each time you visit a field after a while, and to top it off, it should only resemble the Leader of a Party, let alone appearing in a pack of the same type... You sure you guys weren't dreaming or something? I once dreamed I was making out with my GF's character! And she's a Drakeling!

Re Re Re 3: o.O?

Re Re 4: I think you might have experienced a bug. Plus what's with your friend's last message? Sounded sort of like ominous to me. Wouldn't it be scary if Doppelgangers of every player appeared suddenly and tried to kill them? That would be one hell of a fight! Anyway, what do you call this rumor? Maybe we can post it up in the Sticky Bundle at the forum.

Re Re Re 4: Oh uhm... I guess I'll call it Multi-Doppel? It's actually pretty scary to think we'd all have to look behind us for our evil-counterparts... I need to get a body-guard <.<

- Kira The Grand, Forum Post.

-----------------------------

tl;dr version for lazy-asses: "The World" has been upgaded to version 3.67, and adding to the Human and Beastmen races, there are the Drakelings, that resemble reptiles/dragon monsters. Additionally, buildings called "Cyber Spots" allow Players of "The World" to play the game in a VR environment for a modest fee.

Doll Syndrome from the game appears to have been found a cure, and the cases are steadily dropping. Rumors of "Multi-Doppel" have been spreading, however.

There's a new Town and Server, Town called Kali Mau and Server being Sigma.

M2D has been upgraded to M3D that gives you something like MSN, and a virtual keyboard you need to activate by acquiring VR Gloves. VR Satchel is for "The World", don't worry, you'll have it.

-----------------------

Now, for the rules:

1. Every RPG rule applies here.

2. You may be an experienced character (Over level 1), but you cannot exceed Level 50 for now.

3. You can be a PK or a PKK, but remember about God-Modding when facing other Players that are near or equal to your Level.

4. Don't Kill Steal, Admins will hunt you down.

5. Players of "Altered Data" must have a general knowledge of what's going on, thus I recommend reading all I typed above (Ergo on The World News and Rumors).

6. For now, just make a single Character. This doesn't apply if you're either an Admin or a Game Master.

7. If you want to be an Admin or Game Master for "The World", contact me first.

8. Guild Level Rank cannot surprass "Intermediate".

9. No one is to have Epitaphs, Morganna Factor, Avatar (Whatever, they are the same) or the Data Drain skill until the story progresses.

10. Have fun!

-----------------
Notes:

The scrolls teach characters Skills they don't learn via natural means (Like with Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks), and I will now explain how we'll manage Skills.

Health Scroll: Teaches "Health". Cures minor wounds.

Antidote Scroll = Teaches "Antidote". Removes Poison.

Dawn Bird Scroll = Teaches "Dawn Bird". Removes Sleep.

Priest Scroll = Teaches "Pry". Removes Curse.

Life Scroll = Teaches "Life". Cures medium wounds.

Ressurect Scroll = Teaches "Ressurect". Removes K.O.

Reflect Scroll = Teaches "Reflect". Imbues target with a magic-reflecting barrier that lasts for one hit.

Hellfire Scroll = Teaches "Hellfire". Attacks with surging fire from the ground.

Tidal Scroll = Teaches "Tidal Wave". Attacks with surging water from the ground.

Tornado Scroll = Teaches "Tornado". Attacks with a spinning tornado.

Avalance Scroll = Teaches "Earth Spike". Attacks with rock sharpnel twice.

Halcyon Scroll = Teaches "Purging Light". Attacks with Holy lights.

Abyss Scroll = Teaches "Abyss". Attacks with Dark spirits.

Vitality Scroll = Teaches "Vitalize". Cures major wounds.

Translations of a few skills:

Red Blade: Attack up for a short period of time. (Single)

Red Aura: M. Attack up for a short period of time. (Single)

Crimson Force: Attack and M. Attack up for a short period of time. (Single)

Strong Armor: Defense up for a short period of time. (Single)

Strong Mind: M. Defense up for a short period of time. (Single)

Tough Barrier: Defense and M. Defense up for a short period of time. (Single)

Quick Feet: Agility (Attack Speed) up for a short period of time. (Single)

War Cry: Attack up for a short period of time. (Party)

Concentrated Focus: M. Attack up for a short period of time. (Party)

Earth Blessing: Defense up for a short period of time. (Party)

Wind Blessing: M. Defense up for a short period of time. (Party)

Rusted Blade: Attack down for a short period of time. (Single)

Imbecile: M. Attack down for a short period of time. (Single)

Blunt: Attack and M. Attack down for a short period of time. (Single)

Armor Dent: Defense down for a short period of time. (Single)

Weak Mind: M. Defense down for a short period of time. (Single)

Shell Shatter: Defense and M. Defense down for a short period of time. (Single)

Heavy Feet: Agility (Attack Speed) down for a short period of time. (Single)

Rusty Cloud: Attack down for a short period of time. (Op. Party)

Disruption Cloud: M. Attack down for a short period of time. (Op. Party)

Acid Rain: Defense down for a short period of time. (Op. Party)

Spirit Needles: M. Defense down for a short period of time. (Op. Party)

Envenom: Poison enemy.

Lull Charm: Sleep enemy.

Devil Call: Curse enemy.

^ Can only be learned by magical classes and Macabre Dancers, since they do not exist within scrolls.

For more information on equipments, monsters, area words and such, please visit this link:

http://www.dothack.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1233

Classes:

Adept Rogues: Underpowered, variable and versatile class which doesn't specialize in anything. Can choose to use any weapon at the start and by undergoing an event quest known as "Job Extension" they can choose to use new types of weapons and to change their appearance. They are dubbed as the "Jack of all trades, Masters of none." They can learn magic too, but they suck at it.

Twin Blades: Feeble class that specializes in attacking with two bladed weapons at the same time and delivering swift combo-blows to their opponents. They use Dual Swords.

Blade Brandiers: Well-sorted physical fighter that is no short of a quick samurai. They use Swords.

Edge Punishers: Beefed up Blade Brandiers that can equip heavy armor and use swords bigger than themselves which they swing to easily break armored enemy's defenses. They use Broad Swords.

Tribal Grapplers: Punch & Kick fighters that rely on their incredible stamina, though they are physically fragile in return. They use Knuckles.

Macabre Dancers: Dubbed as the "Flowers of the Battlefield", they are classes with immense magic knowledge and can learn Status magic, their physical strength and resistance is pretty low, however. They use Fans.

Lord Partizans: Humongous characters that specialize in juggling enemys with their spear attacks. They use Lances.

Flick Reapers: Small and fragile characters that are similar in functionality as Twin Blades. They use Scythes.

Steam Gunners: Characters who use Bayonetes (Or Gunblades if you must) to attack from afar but can also attack melee, though they inflict little damage without their ammo. They use Bayonetes.

Shadow Warlocks: Dark Mages who excel at casting Offencive magic, they can heal but are nowhere close as effective as Harvest Clerics with it. They use Grimoires.

Harvest Clerics: Light Mages who excel at casting Healing magic, they can use Offencive magic but are nowhere close as effective as Shadow Warlocks with it. They use Staves.

-----------------

Profiles:

Player:

Full Name:
Type: (Game Player, Guild Master, Game Master, Game Admin)
Description: (Optional, really- we'll be most likely interacting with our characters instead)
Additional Info: (Background, or some details you'd like to make known)

Character:

Name:
Race: (Human, Beastman or Drakeling only)
Description:
Level: (Only up till 50)
Class: (Adept Rogue, Twin Blade, Blade Brandier, Steam Gunner, Macabre Dancer, Tribal Grappler, Shadow Warlock, Harvest Cleric, Edge Punisher)

Guild: (If applicable)

Weapon(s): (Nothing overpowered. If you need tips on what weapons your
character can equip at what level, just PM me)

Armor: (Same as above)

Accessory: (Read Weapon(s) )

Heal/Support Skills: (Only up to 3, Adept Rogues, Shadow Warlocks and Harvest Clerics may have these)

Offensive Magic Skills: (Only up to 3, Adept Rogues and Shadow Warlocks may have these)

Art Skills: (Only up to 2, anyone but Shadow Warlocks and Harvest Clerics may have these)

Awakening: (Select from Beast and Demon for now. Remember they only apply if you're the Leader of a Party)

[TIP! About Skills, I'd like to use only the names the game uses for them, such as Repth, Vak Don, and so on. So I'd greatly appreciate if uninformed people would check around gamefaqs or wikipedia for the information. If you can't do that, just contact me and I'll help.]

------------------------------------

Player:

Full Name: Undisclosed.
Type: Game Admin.
Description: -
Additional Info: System Administrator of "The World R: 3.67" and person in charge of system anomalies as well as person in charge of the In-Game's Staff.

Character:

Name: Enkimaru.
Race: Human.
Description: Light-blue haired, green-eyed, pale-skinned youth with tribal marks over his cheeks and forehead. Wears a large red and white gown.
Level: -
Class: Steam Gunner.
Guild: A.I.
Weapon: ??
Armor: ??
Accessory: ??

Heal/Support Skills: -

Offensive Magic Skills: -

Art Skills: ??

Awakening: ??

Player:

Full Name: Martin "Mar" Alexander Phane.
Type: Game Player.
Description: Lean-build, long snow-white hair and blue eyes. Wears casual clothes.
Additional Info: Typical teen boy that loves playing online games, recently bought "The World" with his saved-up money.

Character:

Name: BlackSpyro.
Race: Drakeling.
Description: Blue and White scaled tall dragon with short, spiky snow-white hair and blue eyes. Wears armor plating and a muffler that covers around his snout. Has black dragon tatoos around his arms for style.
Level: 1.
Class: Twin Blade.
Guild: None.
Weapon: Spin Gai Gu.
Armor: Rough Armor.
Accessory: None.

Art Skills: Gale Blade.

Awakening: Beast.

Let the profiles come!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Player:

Full Name: Mochi Matsoba
Type: Game Admin
Description: Started as a tester for the world, and has been given his current postion.
Additional Info: He has told no one in real life or in his school about his postion as a game admin.

Character:

Name: MoMo
Race: Human
Description: http://kouichikimura.deviantart.com/art/...y-26470321
Level: 49
Class: Shadow Warlock

Guild: A.I

Weapon(s):Grimoire-Magic Crest

Armor: Wild Robe

Accessory: Bunny Ears

Heal/Support Skills: Health, Resseruct, Antidote

Offensive Magic Skills:Hellfire, Abyss, Tornado

Art Skills: Can't have. D:

Awakening:Demon

EDIT:DONE :D
Player:

Full Name: Daisy Komatsu
Type: Game Player
Description: Incredibly long, bright green hair, messy from not leaving the house much. She's very small and slim and has a cute face, minus the dark rings under her eyes from lack of sleep.
Additional Info: Videogame addict, only bought 'The World' yesterday, and has already cancelled any plans to play it for weeks on end. She's pretty skilled at games, but nearly always plays male characters for some reason.

Character:

Name: Seth of the Divine Light
Description: A strikingly beautiful man who acts strangely feminine due to his player. Wears a long, flowing red and white coat with a big hood and wide sleeves, open at the front to expose a thin white tanktop and short white shorts. His hair is very long and light brown, his eyes a pale blue.
Level: 1
Class: Harvest Cleric
Guild: None
Weapon: Spell Xialin (That right?)
Armor: Sub Robe (This one too?)
Accessory: None

Heal/Support Skills: Health, Ressurect

Offensive Magic Skills: Purging Light

Art Skills: -

Awakening: Demon

Oops, turns out i'm useless.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Player:

Full Name: Soma Kagami.
Type: Game Player.
Description: Black haired boy with golden eyes and slight muscular built.
Additional Info: He's been playing "The World" ever since the first version and nothing will stop him from playing this one.

Character:

Name: Kuro.
Race: Human.
Description: Silver haired boy with golden eyes and black colored rogue clothes. (Like Haseo).
Level: 1.
Class: Adept Rogue.

Guild: None.

Weapon(s): Spin Gai Gu.

Heal/Support Skills: None.

Offensive Magic Skills: None.

Awakening: Beast Awakening.

YAY! Finally!
To see some of my artwork Click here
Profiles:Drake_11

Player:Drake

Full Name:Rei Amazmi
Type: Game Player (PKK)

Character:

Name:Drake
Race: Drakling
Description:
Standing about 7 ft tall with blue eyes, a lean muscular red scaled body with black tribal tattoos covering his frame.
He usually wears black baggy pants with a simple vest over his chest. He carries duel pistols as he is a gunner, but has yet to fully master the weaponary of this new class as per seen from observers. He is a PKK by trade and will often seek them out for the sheer thrill of the hunt and his own code. He has been known to take contract out on wanted characters but this is unconfirmed at the moment.

Outside the world, not much is known about him. All attempts to read players computer have failed resulting in the possiblity that player is a mid-grade hacker. Also evidence shows user has been playing the world since V1. At the moment he poses no danger to the system but is still a person of interest and will attempt to continue to monitor.

Level: 27
Class: (steam gunner)

Weapon(s) D-6 (Mid-grade pistols lv 25)

Armor: Armour:Armadillo Vest (Lv 25) (-Pyschical damage -35%)

Accessory: Demon earrings

Heal/Support Skills: Al Repth, Rip Maen

Offensive Magic Skills: Vak Don

Art Skills: Thunder Spark (Lv 22) Dust bullet (lv 21)

Awakening: Beast
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'm guessing this is based more off the GU version. I only played the first game of the original four so I might need some help understanding some things.

Full Name: Shaun Dowley
Description: 6ft tall, wears blue jeans and a white shirt with black sleeves.
Additional Info: Used to play 'The World' ages ago but retired, now returning with a new character and everything.

Character:

Name: Shadow
Race: Beastman
Description: A tall lean anthro-wolf.
Level: 1
Class: Twin Blade

Guild: N/A

Weapon: Spin Gai Gu.

Awakening: Beast.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No prob, people. Just ask if you've any questions regarding anything you may not understand. I'm a newb myself since I just started out playing Vol. 2 of G.U., but I can always try to help out with anything within my reach.

Oh, and I forgot to mention in the first post, but here goes:

- Players may interact with other Players who they've received Adress Data from (In other words, IM Handles) when not logged into "The World", but also, they are able to interact with the current Forum Posts I've displayed in the first page.

- - Leaving Posts that reply to an existing Forum Post will enact a reply from the NPC who posted it depending on if you're asking a question or just a side comment. Game Admins and Game Masters can read and be knowledgeable of these interactions, but they cannot directly take part in them. (A.K.A: They cannot post in the Forums). <- This should be remembered by everyone as information on the plot is discovered by reading Rumors and News and most of the time will allow Players to know where to go on next in the story.

- - - Partys can have up to 4 people.

Also, Drake, please edit your reply and post with the same profile format as everybody else.

Anybody got any questions so far?

Edit: Here's an useful link for Monsters and stuff, so people know what enemies and items they can expect to see in the game:

http://www.dothack.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1233

Magical Skill List coming soon!

Edit 2: Nevermind, let's go for something simple for everyone. (I hate Irish dialect)

Quote:Health Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Antidote Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Dawn Bird Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Priest Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Life Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Ressurect Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Reflect Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Hellfire Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Tidal Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Tornado Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Avalance Scroll = Magic Item Shop in Mercenary District (Mac Anu)

Halcyon Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Abyss Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Vitality Scroll = Buy at Magic shop in Dol Dona

Simplified: The scrolls teach characters Skills they don't learn via natural means (Like with Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks), and I will now explain how we'll manage Skills.

Health Scroll: Teaches "Health". Cures minor wounds.

Antidote Scroll = Teaches "Antidote". Removes Poison.

Dawn Bird Scroll = Teaches "Dawn Bird". Removes Sleep.

Priest Scroll = Teaches "Pry". Removes Curse.

Life Scroll = Teaches "Life". Cures medium wounds.

Ressurect Scroll = Teaches "Ressurect". Removes K.O.

Reflect Scroll = Teaches "Reflect". Imbues target with a magic-reflecting barrier that lasts for one hit.

Hellfire Scroll = Teaches "Hellfire". Attacks with surging fire from the ground.

Tidal Scroll = Teaches "Tidal Wave". Attacks with surging water from the ground.

Tornado Scroll = Teaches "Tornado". Attacks with a spinning tornado.

Avalance Scroll = Teaches "Earth Spike". Attacks with rock sharpnel twice.

Halcyon Scroll = Teaches "Purging Light". Attacks with Holy lights.

Abyss Scroll = Teaches "Abyss". Attacks with Dark spirits.

Vitality Scroll = Teaches "Vitalize". Cures major wounds.

*Pants* That should help x_X

Remember that Level 1 characters do NOT start with nothing else but 10 Health Drinks (Acts like "Health") and 5 Sprite Drops (They restore lost SP, or mana), thus they cannot learn skills without the Scrolls (With the exception of the mentioned classes).

I'll update the first post with these notes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Full Name: Sarah Senshi
Description: She is 1m 65cm tall, she has long black hair, usually tied up as a ponytail, and she has light brown eyes. she usually wears black shorts along with white tank top and black fingerless gloves.
Additional Info: she is addicted to video-games and pretty skilled at the ones she has played so far. 'The World' perked her interested and she got it as soon as she was able of saving enough money for it.

Character:

Name: Sarah Truesdale
Description: She has long white hair, green eyes and a slender body. she wears a purple dress, white stockings and black shoes.
Level: 6
Class: Shadow Warlock
Guild: None
Weapon: Magic Amber
Armor: Sub Robe
Accessory: Simple Necklace

Heal/Support Skills: Health

Offensive Magic Skills: - Tidal Wave, Tornado, Earth Spike

Art Skills: -

Awakening: none (for now I guess @_@)
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Okay! Here goes nothing, I'm doing this completely from memory of the PS2 games I played! xD (P.S. I cried myself to sleep last night after reading all that Mar! Crybaby2 )

Player:

Full Name: Rellia S. Aldridge
Description: [Image: rune_knight.jpg]
Additional Info: Major gamer, and has some great skills at "The World" since she fences and practices archery.

Character:

Name: RelliaFrost
Race: Beastman (Lei Tribe, I'm only logging this for when it's asked. So I can remember =.=)
Description: [Image: rune_knight.jpg]
Level: 4 (she started playing yesterday)
Class: Blade Brandier

Guild: (If applicable)

Weapon(s): Simple Sword (I guess.... that's what all rpg's start you with)

Armor: Clothes (Same, I have no idea just guesstimating based on other rpg's)

Accessory: Frost Gauntlet[Adds small ice damage]-I've been playing too much WC3 (She saved all her money on this accessory, tell me if you want it fixed)

Heal/Support Skills: N/A
Offensive Magic Skills: Tidal Wave (from a scroll she was given... will be explained in the next profile)

Art Skills: I'll need help here Mar.

Awakening: Demon
---------------WILL EDIT IN MY SECOND PROFILE SOON!---------------
Player:

Full Name: Dan A. C
Description: *WIP*
Additional Info: *WIP*

Character:

Name: Altima Carpine
Race: Drakeling
Description: same as usual, though wearing light paladin armor, keeping an overall androgynous appearance.
Level: 23
Class: edge punisher

Guild: guildless

Weapon(s): *WIP*

Armor: *WIP*

Accessory: *WIP*

Heal/Support Skills:

Offensive Magic Skills:

Art Skills:

Awakening: Beast

Sorry if my profile is short, and missing some info... just figure dI'd get the basics out first, to assure myself into the RP for now, and when I have time to actually look at the weapons for G.U. I;ll update my profile.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]