Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
"Ooh! Heehee!" Parvati giggled, accepting the invitation. "Thanks BlackSpyro," She checked the other player's name, "-Shadow! Lets work hard together!" She cheered, already quite hyped up. She played with her fans a little, twirling and flipping the copper weapons playfully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alright then, so anyone know a good starting area?" Shadow asked, "Don't know if they've changed them so knowing my luck we'd end up in a level 80 area or something."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I drop, I can't do this with school >< I'm too much of an overachiever.
OOC: If Mochi doesn't reply soon, I'll just power play his character and dump him later to help Drake progress.

IC:

"Uhm... Area...?" BlackSpyro scratched behind his head, not really understanding even the most basic term.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, oh! I know a good area for us to level-up!" Parvati chimed in, having familiarized herself with the surroundings the other day. "Should I take us there or do you guys have things to buy first?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I'm good, don't think we'll really need anything. Low levels shouldn't need any orbs or wires." Shadow thought, "Probably pretty straightforward stuff."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't have much money on, I just started today." BlackSpyro confessed, sort of disappointed through his mic, but his character put up a big grin, "Let's go! Can't wait until we start beating monsters down to a pulp!" He said.

OOC: Static'd. And I'll need a new character that's an Admin or GM.

IC:

((Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia)

The monster behind MoMo turned out to be nothing more than a large demon type which was easily erradicated by the Admin, Drake was warned not to ever near the area again and was forced to warp outside of the area by the Admin command so the A.I. team could continue investigating, Drake and his companion would be thrown back where they had come from via the command.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright, come on!" Parvati giggled, running off toward the gates so she could lead her new party-mates to the field where mobs their current level could handle spawned. It would be funner with a party!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shadow stepped through the gateway, his daggers materializing in his hands, "Alright, I'm all ready for the battles."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake felt the data around the area start to crumble, he could see it on his screens and his visor at home. This wasn't good, but suddenly he noticed a gate opened and pulled himself and Dizzy in taking them off their feet as they were sent to another place.

In a matter of seconds Drake felt himself leave the gate and hit a brick wall against his back causing him to groan. He slowly stood up rubbing his head as he looked up in time to see a familar sight.

"Catch meeeee!!!!" Dizzy shouted as he plowed into Drake midsection causing Drake to fall over with the wind knocked out of him.

"Hey Drake you okay?" she asked, but he couldn't reply as he was still regaining, but if he could it probably would have been a banter of swears and curses at one the loss of a chance to gather evidence of the infection, and how easily they were pulled out.

Zaku appeared in front of Enkimaru with a grim stare as he bowed slighty. "We have a problem sir....the area has seemed to enter a lock down, and I cannot access it. MoMo was inside but then was thrown out and I am unable to get his location. It's possible that whatever has taken that area as gotten admin MoMo."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)