Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
Once he logged in Kuro's first acction was to direct himself to the shop to buy the necessary things to train "I need this, this and... this" Once he brought the Smoke Screen, Return Feathers and Health Drink's he needed, Kuro's attention focused on something else. Two strange people gathered in the alley right below the window from were he was "Suspicious" Was what his intuition told him. After a few minutes of spying on them, the woman took off her attire and Kuro's eyes sparked in excitement "Hackers!" He thought, since he knew such character didn't exist in The World, the only rational conclution he found was that the player himself had altered his own character by using ilegal means "Eh!?" Wha... what's that? She opened a gate?... hehe, interesting With quick movements he opened the window and jumper off from the second floor directly and followed the pair right before the gate closed.

*(Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia*

Once he was succesfully transported, Kuro looked around trying to find a place to hide, something that didn't took him much effort since right next to him was patch of tall grass in wich he hided himself and waited silently for the pair to act "Are you for real!?" He almost screamed in surprise when the admin appeared and confronted the hackers, luckily he managed to stay silent "This... this... this is getting... even more interesting by the minute!" He thought as a wide grin crossed his face.
To see some of my artwork Click here
After a bit of scouring, Parvati stopped by a shop to purchase healing items before heading back to the more heavily congested area where she spotted to players who seemed to be familiarizing themselves with the new aspects of the game. She approached them cheerfully, and waved "Hi there!" She giggled at Shadow and BlackSpyro. "Do you have room for one more in your party?" She asked them politely.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Is sorry but that was both god moding and whatever it is were you say the others reaction... o.o]
(Post was deleted and I apologize to Mochi for the "implied" power play and god mod as some have said.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Well, I'm bored of waiting for Matt Ishida to post. Will have to skip her.

To respond to Drake's question, if people are feeling lazy and they need a helping hand I'll be glad to assist them with controlling mobs so they can fight them. If not, you're free to control them yourselves.

@Shadow: Tell 'em to pick a party leader and then tell them to exchange Member Adresses so they are able to send Party Requests. (Sorry for nagging if you already knew and you're just making your character play dumb XD)

IC:

"Hmm..." Black murmured to himself, trying to check the menu for the Party option. He found it, but there wasn't anything else to do in there apparently, "That's odd. My Party Menu is all empty D:" the dragon mellowed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: haha you didn't wait to begin with. go ahead. I am out.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drake eyebrow raised for a moment, "Another person?" he asked as he continued to stand between Dizzy and the admin. He chuckled slightly at the jail threat.
"Jeez I guess CCorp isn't really that friendly of company if it employs admins that are so quick to threaten."

The lighting struck again and Drake noticed a shadow moving in on them one that ressembled the admin that stood in front of them. "Just a friendly word of advice, I would turn around and get your weapon ready." he said pulling his pistols out and taking aim behind his former enemy.

"Dizzy, get ready."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: Waaaaah, sorry Mar, i'm out too. This is too haaaard for me! ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Uh, yeah, playing <_< >_> Phew, don't think they suspect anything. Wait a second, can they see this? Oh crap I can see this! CURSE YOU VISIBLE THOUGHTS!

IC:

"Well if it works the same, just exchange your member addresses, then we can invite eachother to groups." Shadow said, sending his address to the others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 'sokay, Mian. Didn't expect you to grasp the plot of something they've never seen, plus I have deformed it to fit my storyline even. I was asking for too much.

IC:

"Huh, here it is. I should do the same, and hi too you too!" Black said to the Macabre Dancer, "Nice to meet'cha, I'm BlackSpyro." He said, and sent his Member Adress to the others when he was prompted to, "Oooh... there you two are!" He said, noticing the names Shadow and Parvati in his Party menu, though the invite icon was flashing, "Hmm, well must need some verification." He pushed both buttons, immediately sending invitations to join his Party.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad