Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
Drake chuckled as he stopped and glanced to the young dragon. "Player killers kid, bewatchful for them they love to grab newbies and play games with them." he replied before walking down an alleyway towards the black market district. He glanced to his arm band looking at the systems functions. "So it was admin that shut the topic down, better get going before they close the area." he muttered as he picked up his walk to the vendors and to meet his.....well he didn't have a name for her kind, but he cringed slighty as he neared her location.

Player:

Full Name: Christopher Poe
Type: Game Admin.
Description: - A computer anyzlist for CCorp for the last 5 years. He usually creates the many traps in planned events and also runs security for the server against hackers. There is one hacker he has been trying to locate.

Additional Info:He despeses Enkimaru as the head admin and strives to show CCorp that he is a more worthy admin.
Character:

Name: Zaku
Race: Human.
Description: A blue skin twin blader with red tribal tattoos along his arms and face. He wears purple robes with golden linings and a hood to cover his face when he needs to.
Level: 32
Class: Twin Blade
Guild: A.I.
Weapon: Moon Knife
Armor: Loose robe
Accessory: demon earrings

Heal/Support Skills: -none

Offensive Magic Skills: -Dark Dance, Darkness Slash, Skill Drain

Art Skills: Choatic Strike, Whirlwind, Ghost Falcon

Awakening: Beast

"I've locked the area so no players can enter for the moment." Zuka spoke as he appeared in the @home in front of Enkimaru and Momo. "However, my tests show no abnormal data there. Possible hackers pissin around if you ask me." he said harshly as he folded his arm looking over the two. His red pupils observing the area slightly.

Player:

Full Name: No Data
Type:ALTERD NPC
Description: No Data

Character:

Name: Dizzy
Race: Human Hybrid
Description: A fun loving hyprid that often sticks to Drake's side like glue regardless if the dragon wants her company or not. However being a hyprid NPC she carries a few deformaties. Her human face is like any other with her blue eyes and ocean blue hair is a beautiful sight. However she has a long dragon tail with leathery wings. Her hands aren't usual as well. Other then fingers they are long demon claws. She hides these deformaties under heavy robes afriad that if anyone knew she was a rouge NPC hyprid no one would speak to her or worse report her to the Admin guards. She carries a unquire skill that benefits Drake along his way to snoop around the world. She can gate hack into areas that would otherwise be unavailble to other players, and can also use a skill called Seveth Heaven, a skill that allows herself and anyone she is with to transport to another field without stopping in a root town. However using these skills drains Dizzy quickly making her only able to use one skill in a 8 hour span. She loves Mac Anu chocolates and often requests them from Drake, and if he refuses she often will take his wallet and spend it anyways :P Only Drake knows she is an NPC at the moment she goes to great lengths to keep it from other players she encounters.

*Note* The origins of Dizzy will be explianed as the story progresses
Class: ALTED NPC HYPRID
Guild: A.I.
Weapon: Her own hands
Armor: Leather bound battle gear
Accessory: dragon jewals

Heal/Support Skills: -Al Repth

Offensive Magic Skills: -No Data
Art Skills:No Data
Awakening: Beast

Dizzy sat close to a barrel by one of the many vendors down this back alley. Her heavy robe covering her up, but allowing her blue eyes to watch the area as she waited for Drake to show. She hated it how he kept her waiting sometimes. It was hard enough when he would log off leaving her all alone in the town. He did have a house for her to stay in, but she never did nor told him as she felt it wasn't right to be in a home that belonged to someone else. Besides she would often go to a field to sleep. One particluar she loved was (Delta) Hidden Forbidden Moonlight. A area with large fields and a moon in a night sky. Somehow it always made her feel good. Her eyes started to drop slightly as she felt tired when she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Sleeping on the job?" Drake said coldly causing Dizzy to snap her eyes open and grin widly as she hugged the dragon tightly causing her hood to come off and show her long blue hair and blue eyes to him. "You finally came!" she shouted. The dragon oblviously trying to pull from her hug as he never wanted such attention, but she pulled back and frowned. "You know how long I have been waiting for you? It was...." she trailed as she counted on her long claws. "12 hours! Now where were you all this time."

"I have a job and need sleep you know..." he said dryly.
"Excuses excuses..." she said before sniffing the air. "I smell.....chocolates!" her eyes gleamed as she watched Drake pull out a box of Mac Anu chocolates and tossed it into her waiting claws.
"Thank you Thank you!" she shouted, but before she could open it and enjoy her treats Drake placed a dragon hand on it. "Later we have something to do."
Dizzy frowned as she knew what he meant. "Another job...or a sneaking mission."
"Data extracting from a monster, a doppleganger to be exact." He spoke as he handed her the name of the field to her on a piece of paper. "It's been locked by the admins and has a high level requirement."
"You want me to hack the gate for you."
"Yes."
"Will there be trouble?"
"Probably."
"Just a in and out mission. No sight seeing or fights with admins."
"Can't promise about the admins...if they show they show."
Dizzy look at the paper then up at the dragon. "I'll do this if you come with me to my special field with me."
The drakling sighed, "I have seen that area a million times..." he was about to say more when he noticed Dizzy's pouting face. It was funny how an NPC like Dizzy could reflect such human emotions. Drake sighed once again, "Fine."

"Yayyy now lets get you some items, can't go to high level fields without beeeing prepared!" she sang as she grabbed Drake by the wrist and pulled him into the marketplace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You the one making all the noise?" Shadow waved as he approached the slowly forming group, "Heya, need more for the group? May not look it but I'm an old veteran."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah! Would be great to have someone that could tutor us!" BlackSpyro said to Shadow, rubbing behind his head as he grinned, his tail wagging excitedly, "So uhm... What do we do to form a party? And how do we get to a dungeon or something?"

(@Home)

"We'll discuss your idea later," Enkimaru forwarded to MoMo, before nodding to the other two, "You both are to go to (Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia to investigate the aforementioned Data Anomaly. Understood?" He asked, his crystal-platinum eyes focused on Zaku.

OOC: Drake. No Al Repth, no sort of Irish dialect, please. Get the English translations from the first post, please.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Tch! I don't need tutoring! I've beaten the twin headed dragon of Xeros in two hours, do you know what i'm capable of?!' Daisy cried, Seth frowning as he voiced her message.

'Oh, wait, i guess that's not this game, huh? Fine. Let's hit a dungeon! I'll stock up on equipment later, i wanna test out the combat system!' The Cleric said enthusiastically.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Zaku smirked as the gaze from his "boss" and bowed slowly. "As you wish Enkimaru." with a hint of mockery behind it as he turned away from them to leave the area. He glanced to Momo, "Are you coming or do I have to drag you?" he griped.

Drake glanced around the alley way for a moment making sure no stray player came into view or they were being followed for that matter. Once he felt satisfied he turned to Dizzy. "Use that wall, it should make a suitable gate. You have the area word down?"

Dizzy nodded, "(Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia"
"Good, let's get this done while were alone."

Dizzy nodded once more and took a step to the brick wall lossening her robes allowing her draconic/demon like frame to come into view. As her claw touched the brick it became out of faze for a moment showing it's data construction. The young girl closed her eyes and suddenly plunged her hands into the wall causing it to burst with light as the once solid wall formed into a circular gate. "Command lock......hack gate to (Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia..." she spoke almost roboticly as the gate spun and opened. "Passcode admin override unlock gate!" As she spoke the last words the gate spun and Drake watched as Mac Anu disappeared and within moments they found themselves on a darken field with rain coming down on them.

Dizzy lowered her hands and looked to Drake with an emotionless face. "Confirmed transfer...." she said before collapsing to the ground. He helped her up and moved her to a tree so she was out of the rain, and took out some water letting her sip it. Dizzy opened her eyes looking up at him. "I hate doing that you know..." she whispered tiredly.
"It can't be helped." he spoke tipping the canteen of water to her lips.
"Did it drain you much?"
Dizzy sat up and touched her head before responding. "I just need to rest a little Drake..." The drakling nodded before standing up and glancing around the field. The field was soaked from the rain that fell, a depressing place, but thankfully there was no monsters present in their location. With a field this high of a level it would have been very bad if they transported in front of a monster. He pulled out his bracelet and looked at the data line for the field. The lock on the field was broken, no doubt the admins would notice soon enough. He tapped a few keys on it and double checked his escape program. Thankfully it looked okay and ready to be used. He closed his screen and sat down beside Dizzy taking one of his steam guns out from it's holster and loading it up with bullets from the market. "Will wait a few hours so you can regain your strength. I might need your skills if something comes up."
Dizzy smiled weakly and nodded as she rested against the tree taking a short nap as Drake took watch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Question isn't it kinda of a bad idea to send admins to investigate incase the clones can copy admin abilitys....?" He said, which was a concern since there making there own A.I, whats to say they won't get an A.I with admin abilitys. "But since you probably thought of that lets go...." He said, disappearing in few rings, appearing back in Mac Anu. Before he went inside the area, deciding to leave the other to meet him there, the lock was broken. Blinking he noticed the other people in the area. "What are you doing in a locked area?" He blinked noticing the exausted girl as well. "You might want to leave when my partner gets here, I will have to fight you then...." He said, warning them, grinning.
"Hmm, not sure if they've changed much. They've made quite a few changes since the last time I played so I might be a bit out of the loop." Shadow smiled a bit, "Let's see, items, equipment, skills, hmm, don't see an invite thingy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm looking for hunting party!" Parvati announced, giving the other players a cheerful smile. "I can heal and increase MATK!" She added. It was always a lot more fun when one leveled up with a party. It was also a great way to make friends.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Drake's ears perked at the voice of the newcomer causing him to look over. He knew admins would come, but not this quickly. "Locked area?" he asked as he stood up from his seated postion. The rain falling down his character soaking his vest as it clung to his lean body. "I wasn't aware this area was locked. You see my partner and I saw this field on the fourm and we wanted to try our hand at the doppleganger quest. Unfortunitly when we arrived a monster happened to be in front of us and we were attacked hence why my partner is resting. We barely defeated it." he spoke as he moved in a way to put himself between the admin and Dizzy. The grin on the admin face made the dragon wish he could pull his pistol out and wipe the grin off it. He hated admins that pushed their powers like that, but he kept his face natural as he continued to speak. "And to make matters worse my silly partner forgot to bring some fairy orbs and return orbs so were just waiting for her HP to raise up before we continue on our quest. You do understand my problem yes?" he spoke with his hands open.

Dizzy's heart raced as she looked over the player. No doubt it was an Admin, a lvl 49 one no less. There was no way Drake could take him head on and she was still weak from casting her skill. She watched him talk noticing the dragons hands movement and recongize them as signals. She blinked once as he glanced to her letting him know she knew what he was doing.

OOC: Do we control the monsters Mar or are you going to rp them?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
His face kept the smile, though it seemed to darken a bit. "You know just cause I'm smiling and giving you a chance to leave doesn't mean I take bullshit so easily...." He knew that Enkimaru while he was a blowhard, knew to check the area before locking it. "And I'm geussing your partner is the one who hacked this place...." It was more of a geuss she was exausted and he knew that the lock had been broken. "You do relize that right now if the other admin gets here and your not logged out this area, your characters will be traced and both of you thrown in jail reguardless of age so I really hope shes not a kid sister or something...." Before, he waved idly yawning a bit. "So please leave, Im giving you a chance to go out of respect for another person..." He knew a hacker very well which one, he wouldn't mention.