Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
(07-27-2009 06:51 PM)Crim Wrote: Character recycling for the win!

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8303&pid=320309#pid320309

Is this appropriate/acceptable?
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Daisy gave a huge yawn, crawling to the bottom of her bed, still under her covers. She stuck her sleepy head out the bottom, fumbling about in the dark for her M3D.

'I shoulda started this one earlier, but that last game really sucked me in... I can't believe i didn't even keep up with that anime series!' She muttered, sliding the device onto her head, messy green hair sprawled everywhere.

'At least since that guy modded out my computer, it shouldn't take long to install and update...' She reached out with a slender hand, pressing the keys and buttons of her computer in the dark.

The thing whirred into life, having never been fully turned off for years.

'Updates... information... yaaaaawn... Oooh! Character creation! Lemme see... we'll put this here, and add this bit over there... maybe throw in some of this, oh oh, that colour! Wow! He's so beautiful! I'm so proud!' Daisy giggled, okaying all the following screens and finally logging in.

'Welcome, Seth of the Divine Light...'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mochi, walked home from school, holding his new console in hand. Once he got in he set the thing up eagerly, before sliding on his head set and getting ready to start the game. He hooked up all the neccessary updates, before pressing the play button.

"Welcome MoMo..." The system says as he starts his game in Mac Anu like everyone else, though he already had his character.
OOC:

(08-07-2009 10:05 PM)Crim Wrote:
(07-27-2009 06:51 PM)Crim Wrote: Character recycling for the win!

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8303&pid=320309#pid320309

Is this appropriate/acceptable?

Just use that info to fill out the profile as I asked, and there will be absolutely no quells about it :3

Uh... Altima, you can't really start playing with a half-assed profile. You gonna have to fix it before you even start playing with your Character's PC :/

And Mochi, check my first post, I added most if not all the possible translations for many skills. I'll do more when I have the time (Namely for the stronger elemental attack versions) and such.

And Drake, we don't use PMs in The World, just forum posts. I'll just assume you wanted to leave a reply anyway, but just saying so there's no confusions.

IC:

(Forum Post)

Re: Area Word?

Oh yeah! I sort of forgot to add this in, but it happened in a field (obviously). Here's the area words:

(Theta) Looming Queen's Utopia

I'd say to be careful, not many have been able to beat their Doppelganger! And if you go on a Party, they'll probably have to fight theirs too. You should prepare yourself before going off! Anyway- good luck!

- Kira the Grand.

(Forum Topic closed)

----

((Delta) Eternal City Mac Anu)

BlackSpyro warped in and walked off the Chaos Gate, utterly amazed at the place's design and gawked at pretty much everything. He walked around for a few minutes.

Mar thought to himself: "Okay, I'm a noob at a new MMORPG, sort of nostalgic, hehe. What now, though? I swear, I should stop throwing game manuals off." He told himself, being able to see a few people walking around. "Guess I should do what I always do before starting out..." He grabbed the mic and yelled into it.

BlackSpyro suddenly shouted, "I'm a n00b! Help please?" the drakeling yelled, hoping someone would be nice to give him a small tutorial.

(@A.I.)

Enkimaru turned to a large screen to review the server status, seeing the many players logging in at the many towns and supervising the amount of new accounts entering the administrator log. "Another busy day." He muttered to himself with a small mellow, "The 9th of the month, hm?" he mused to himself again, and decided to send a PM off.

To: MoMo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The familer chim of reply alert rang in Drake's headphone. As he walked through the town he opened the screen reading over Kira's message and also that the topic had been closed so quickly. Possible an admin not wanting people to vist the area. He quickly typed the area and read it's properties. "Seems simple..." he muttered to himself, but in his typical trade things were never simple. As he pondered his next move a shout came over the town piercing his ears slightly causing his in character dragon's ears to winch. "Jesus..." he glanced to the source of the shout noticing the black drakling standing in the courtyard. "Dam noobs..." he grumbled as he walked passed the player brushing him slightly. He tapped his whisper mode and spoke to the newbie. "I wouldn't broadcast that so loudly...some players eat newbies up." he typed and continued to walk away from him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A giggle echoed around the starting area of Mac Anu as Daisy walked Seth over to the loud player.

'Me too, me too! But i bet by the end of the day i'll be at least level 20! I kinda love grinding.' The girl babbled into her mic, her male character gesturing with his hands.

'Let's round up some more newbies and go on a quest! As long as i get the treasure, i don't care what we do!' Seth said enthusiastically.

(OOC: You know, it's kinda tough playing two people in one, if you know what i mean. Should we just play as our characters? Or also the player behind 'em?)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Momo, blinked a bit, his character seemed to freeze a second as he check his mail. A pout covered his characters face, before he sighed heading to were Enkimaru mentioned. Before he perked up a bit, since he had a pretty good idea for a new event. He quickly found himself in the area which his boss mentioned. "Yo?" Asks, looking around for were the guilde would be. "Anyway what do you want, also I have an idea for an awesome event..." He said, grinning at the man. Before his face looked quizzical. "Oh yeah I saw something on the forums about dopple gangers did we approve that event?" Asks, he wasn't quite sure he remember seeing them.

[Send event ideas through forum pm?]
Theo hummed a tuneless song to himself as he finished browsing through the forums, reading up on the new rules and updates. His game was fully loaded by now, and he was ready to play. He had heard of The World from a friend of his, and had just started familiarizing himself with the game yesterday. He didn't do any real leveling, just got used with the rules and the gameplay. It was safe to say that he was hooked after the rookie.

The character he had designed was female, mostly because he quite liked the way females looked, and his turned out beautiful. He even drew her in class sometimes. Now he could see her again! He put his visor on and logged in.

["Welcome. To The World"]

Parvati spawned at the Chaos gate, stretching her arms out gracefully and walking around. Theo was new to The World, but as far as virtual gaming went, this one was the greatest. "Good morning!" The Macabre Dancer greeted other players cheerfully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Go ahead, Mian. I don't mind if people write for their character's and their PCs! Do it the more comfortable it sounds as.

IC:

"Huh? A whisper?" BlackSpyro heard the beep, and checked in the chat log for a different colored message, " "Drake" ?" he said to himself, "Hmm. Who are you? Who eats newbies? o.o" Mar typed, before switching to normal chat as he heard another player call to him, "Oh, hi!" he greeted. "Do you know how to form a party? Or uh... how to get to a dungeon at all?" The drakeling asked, unknowledgeable of how it worked in "The World".

(@ A.I.)

"Good day, MoMo." Greeted Enkimaru, "Yes. I disabled that forum post." He explained, turning around to face his underling, his arms folded "There is no such event as a Multi-Doppel event. It was a Data Anomaly, plain and simple." He said, apparently ignoring the suggestion of an in-game event.

OOC: I'd like one more Admin if possible. The Admin should present themselves at @A.I. since Enkimaru's IG PMs were sent to them all.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The bunny boy pouted a bit, having his suggestion ignored by the other so easily. "Was there any reason you needed me here besides the sick amusement you get from ignoring me?" Asks, looking at the other, he would have prefered to go training then having to stay here and talk to this bastard. "I have an idea for a graveyard event...." He pouts out, though the data anamaloy answer seemed fishy at best, since if it made a clone of the user who was controling them? No monster's AI was set up to even be remotely similar to were it could copy all the skills a user would have.