Join our server on Discord

Altered Code. (Dot Hack RPG)
Zaku smile soon became a grim frown. "As you wish..." he paused as he opened his gate and looked to Enki once more. "Sir..." he finished as he disappeared into the gate.

He soon found himself back at opening to the infected area. It was still locked by the unknown entinity, but he wasn't going to bother to enter. Not after what happened to MoMo some would call this being a coward, but to him it was being smart.

He opened his data screen and peered at the coding. "If those hackers were in there....they must have a trail." In the real world Zaku or rather chris stretched out on his desk to another keyboard typing in code after code trying to track the hackers id. "Blocked? cypher encryption....." he slammed his hand on his desk and growled slighty in the game. "They were high level hackers for sure if they could block his tracing program, but what was worse, he had seen this program before. "And here I thought you quit the hacking game old friend." he said to himself as he poured through the data.

"But you can't hide everything......got it." In the data he observed the entrance way into the infected area was via Mac Anu, but it was thought not a chaos gate, but something different. "A link gate?" he asked himself. He had only heard about link gates through a few designers but nothing came of it. They were suppose to be a new system that allowed players to warp to different areas without having to stop at root towns, but was dropped due to it's unstability. Apparently now, his old foe managed to open them. "If I place a tracer in the world's system I'll find him if he uses his program again." He executed the commanded and sighed slightly. All he had to do now was wait.

Drake and Dizzy continued their pace down the meadows towards the old ruins of the dungeons entrance. In this area it seemed to be an runined temple with the craved shapes of goblins faces looking down on them with empty eyes. Drake glanced around the entrance, he couldn't see anything through his visions or his scanners on his computers. "Strange..."

"What is?" Dizzy asked.

"No enemies at the entrance, it's very unusal to see no enemies around a dungeons entrance." Suddenly the sound of a twig snapping caused his ears to perk and spun around with his guns drawn. "I spoke too soon." he muttered as he watched 5 goblins appear over the hill. Their clubs raised as they grunted and roared at the tresspassers at their door.

The largest goblin at the front, who sported a twin horn helmet raised his club swifty and pointed at Drake and Dizzy causing the rest to charge down the hill.

"Looks like we got a fight Dizzy." he said putting one of the goblins in his crosshairs. "Let's do this!" he shouted as he took the first shot of the battle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow slashed his blade across the chest of the mob, the goblin falling on it's back and vanishing, "Hehe, man it's been awhile, but I still got it." he grinned, "Sure ya don't need a hand over there?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad