Join our server on Discord

Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian)
Mark mummbled something under his breath pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, maybe your right,"he said sighing removing his hand from hsi nose.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Of course i'm right! Soooo...' Mian said, rolling off the bed and kneeling in front of Mark on the floor.

'What do you humans do to relax?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Depends on who you ask, some read, play video games, chat on the computer, role play, swim, and other activities... I usually work on my programming..."Mark replied looking down at Mian, he vaguely wondered why he was kneeling on the floor but he didn't care, besides that could be normal for Nekos for all he knew.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

'Whooo, that all sounds a little boring!' The boy said, laying on his back.

'You know what's fun? Tickling my tummy!' Mian said hopefully.

Mark shrugged,"I guess you could find it boring..." he raised an eyebrow at Mian's next comment. Just like a cat... "Uh..."he trailed off. "I don't think so..."that would be strange to him. "Maybe later?"

(OOC: Ooooooh! Can i throw in a super-major-plot-event/twist?! It's such a good idea, i'ma do it anyway. You'll like it, promise!)

'Awwwh... you're no fun!' Mian pouted, rolling back onto his front and looking reproachfully at Mark.

'Well, then we can-' The catboy began, before his bedroom door flew open and Mian's father stormed in.

'There he is! I told you, no ears, no tail, a genuine human!' He said, as a group of uniformed neko men walked into the room.

'I can't believe it!' Another man said, walking in slowly after the uniforms. He wore glasses and a long labcoat, his fluffy tail swishing idly behind him.

'Grab him. We'll take him to the lab. My, this is an interesting find!' He said, watching as two of the uniformed guards seized Mark, grabbing him by his armpits and lifting him into the air.

'What the hell?! Daddy! Make them stop! Heeey! You! Leave Mark alone! What are you doing?!' Mian cried, jumping up and running after the men carrying his 'friend'.

Before he could leave the room, however, his father grabbed his arm, tugging him back and shutting the door.

'Don't you see? He could be dangerous! You can't be friends with a human, what if people found out? And besides, Doctor King will pay me good money for handing that boy over to them.' Mian's dad explained, a greedy gleam in his eyes.

The guards carried Mark out of the house and threw him into the back of a metallic van, shutting the doors tight.

'It's off to the laborotory with you, human! I'm sure we'll have fun together!' Doctor King said malevolently, laughing as he climbed into the front.

(OOC: Sorry to Godmod, but i figured Mark wouldn't be much match for two adults, right? Anyway, it's exciiiiiiiiiting, right? ^^)

(I could honestly say I wasn't expecting that XD sure that plot twist is great! I was actually trying to figure out what to do with the plot)

Mark gasped in pain as he hit floor of the back of the van. His vision swan and he blinked a few times. "Hey let me out!" he shouted getting to his feet and slamming his fists on the door. However that only injured his hands. "I guess there isn't any differences between unusual creatures and how they are dealt with in my universe or this!"he shouted turning away from the door and he scanned the area was in for anything he could possibly use.

(OOC: I'm useless! My apologies.)

The van pulled up outside Doctor King's laboratory and the metallic doors were flung open once more.

'C'mon human, we're going inside.' One of the neko guards said gruffly, grabbing Mark for the second time, as his companion did the same. Together they hauled him out of the van, carrying him roughly down the path and into the lab, King leading the way.

'Tie him to the table.' The doctor said callously, watching as the two guards pinned Mark to a metal table and strapped him there by his wrists and ankles, fastening sturdy metal cuffs around them, and an additional one around the boy's stomach.

'Comfortable?' King asked cruelly, dismissing the two guards with a wave of his hand. The doctor adjusted his glasses and smiled down at Mark.

'Your name is Mark, correct? And you are a human? Answer all my questions truthfully, if you wish to be treated courteously.' King said.

______

Mian racked his brains, trying to think of some plan of action. His father had left him in his room, after the boy had shouted himself hoarse.

'I can't believe he'd do that! Mark wasn't dangerous... I gotta rescue him!' Was the conclusion Mian came to.

He grabbed his school bag and looked around his room.

'Hmmm... This might be useful... And i'll take this too, oh, and this...' The boy muttered to himself, grabbing items from shelves before leaving his room, sneaking down to the garage and taking other bits and pieces, stuffing everything into his school bag.

Mian slung the shoulder bag over his shoulders and crept out of the house, running down the street to the bus stop.

'A bus must go near that guy's lab, right? It's a big place, and it was in the news, so people must wanna go there...' Mian reasoned, hopefully.

Mark growled in pain as he was strapped to the table. The restraints were tight and it incredibly hard to breath. Gasping for air he narrowed his eyes at the 'Doctor'. "Yes my name is Mark,"he hissed slightly his mind racing, knowledge was power, it could get you out of any situation. Come on brains don't fail me now, he thought. "Don't you think you're overreacting a bit?"he asked tilting his head slightly. "A bit dramatic for a 'Doctor' don't you think? You're no doctor I've ever seen... not including the ears and tail part. You know if you just asked me to come with you if questions were the only thing you wanted from me, I would have probebly said yes..."he paused. "You know, I'm curious, do Neko eat the same things humans eat? Or do you eat cat food, you know, mice, fish... hmmm?"he asked matching Doctor King's cruel tone. A deep intelligence shone in Mark's eyes, he was on the same level as the doctor, well mentality wise.

(OOC: Let's get this going again! I've been really unactive recently.)

Dr King surveyed the boy. Judging by his responses, he was smart.
'Over reacting? Oh my no. You see, you're the first human ever to be discovered, although we've known of their existance for a while. I'll be the most widely acclaimed scientist ever!' The man said, stepping closer to the examination table.

He lazily ran his hand over Mark's chest, before taking a scalpel from a nearby table and cutting through the fabric, leaving a large gash in Mark's top. Then King touched the boy once more, his hand slipping through the cut and making contact with the human's flesh.

'Not to mention i've always been incredibly... interested in humans.' Dr King said, his eyes gleaming with lust.

Mian hopped off of the bus at a stop in town, not too far from Dr King's laboratory and started walking.

'Don't worry about a thing Mark, i'm coming!' He said determinedly to himself.