Join our server on Discord

Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian)
(A quick profile)

Name: Mark Marsh
Species: Human
Orientation: Bi (thinks he is straight)
Apperance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/...me_boy.jpg
Personality: He is a genius, literally. He posses an IQ of 190. Although he is only 16 he has already established himself as an accomplished inventor, repair man, etc. because of his intelligence and abilities. He is usually secluded and does not communicate well with others. He tends to find the negative things in a person.

Mark sighed running a hand through his black hair. He hated having to go to bed, he was in the middle of writing a new program. Unfortunately it was already midnight and if he didn't go to bed now he would be the living dead when he awoke.

Yawning the teen removed his glasses and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. He took off his shirt and pants leaving on his boxer briefs. Slowly he climbed into bed before quickly falling asleep.

-------------------------------

Warm sunlight filtered through the trees before shinning on Mark's face nudging him out of his deep sleep. The human sat up and stretched before opening his eyes. "What the-" he wasn't in his room, his house was gone, the town was gone. He was sitting in the middle of a forest. The human looked aorund confused before noticing he could see. He reached up and touched his face to find he glasses were put on, he also noticed he was only wearing his boxer briefs, the same ones he put on the night before.

Mark stood up still looking around. He could hear the sound of cars in the distance and began heading towards the sound. A few minutes later he found himself at a road running through the forest. Conveniently on the other side of the road was a billboard, on it said "Welcome to Marce" in large black letters. Marce was his town, good, hopefully he could sneak home and get dressed before anyone saw him. Slowly he began next to the road towards town. He could hear a car behind him in the distance, slowly driving closer. For some reason he payed no attention.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Name: Mian Komatsu
Species: Neko-Human
Orientation: Bi

Appearance: [Image: 0ed37e3ba77110full.jpg]

Personality: Playful and extremely curious. There's a lot he doesn't know or understand, but he's very interested in the world around him. He's kind-hearted though, and does his best to help others.

'Wait, daddy, stop! Look, look! That boy doesn't have ears! Or a tail! Pull over!' Mian cried, tugging on his father's arm to make him listen.

'Don't be silly, oh, Mian, cut it out! Fine, look, i'm stopping!' The boy's father said impatiently, pulling over behind Mark.

Mian immediately threw open the door and dashed outside, running over to the almost naked boy.

'Are you okay? What happened to your clothes?' He asked, not wanting to jump straight into the pressing question of the missing ears and tail.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mark looked up when the car stopped not to far from him, only then did it occur to him to hide. However it was to late, someone already came up to him. How old was he, four, he sure acted like it? What was up with that costume?

Mark went to cover himself up but couldn't really. "Uh... I woke up in the forest with my clothes gone... somebody stole them from me..." he said slowly honestly believing that to be true.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

'Whooo... that's super bad luck! C'mon, we'll give you a ride back to town, you'll just get sick if you walk the whole way with no clothes on!' Mian offered, already tugging gently on Mark's arm.

What on earth was he? He looked normal, but what had happened to his ears and tail? Had somebody stolen them too? Was that possible?

Mark didn't resist when the neko pulled his arm. "I-I'm fine, really!"he protested. Was this kid young and crazy? you're never supposed to pick up hitch hikers, or random people off the road. He looked at the car to see a person in the drivers seat, also with cat ears and a tail, older looking. Was he humoring this boy by wearing the same costume? "Would he be alright with you picking up a random 16 year old boy wearing nothing but glasses and boxer briefs?"he asked.

Mian laughed,

'My daddy does whatever i want! Besides, wouldn't you do the same thing for some poor stranger who's been robbed? C'mon, i'll sit in the back with you!' He insisted, leading the boy to the back door and opening it for him.

'Daddy! We're gonna help this boy, okay? Some jerks stole his clothes, so i said we'd take him back to town.' Mian explained, before turning back to Mark.

'Hey, come to think of it, i never introduced myself! My name's Mian, and this is my daddy! What's your name?'

"Uh... Mark, my name is Mark Marsh," Mark replied reluctantly getting in the back seat. He really didn't want to get in the car with these people but he was sort of forced into it. He also wanted to ask how old this kid was but figured that would be considered 'rude'.

'Mark! I'm Mian. Our names are pretty similar, huh?' The boy said, slamming the door shut and running around to the other side of the car, climbing in beside Mark and closing the door.

'Okay daddy, this is Mark! I think we should take him to our house first, 'cause i can lend him some clothes, then he can make it home!' Mian said, smiling widely at the other boy.

'We can't just go about picking up str- Good heavens! He really doesn't have ears, or a tail!' Mian's dad cried, catching a proper glimpse of Mark in the rear-view mirror.

'Daaaaaddy! Don't be rude! I think the robbers might've stolen them! He's probably really upset, right Mark?!' The child wailed.

"What are you talking about!? I have ears!" Mark protested brushing his hair away form his ears to show them before fixing his hair. "And I never had a tail, I'm human, as if it wasn't obvious..."he mummbled really confused by the father's reaction.

Mian looked confused, and his father looked horrified.

'But, but, humans don't exist... Right daddy?' Mian said slowly, frowning. The boy reached out to touch Mark's regular sized ears, small and pink.

'You can't make up stuff like that! You can't be a human, they're things from myths, or stories, they're only made up!' Mian's father said, rather rudely.