Join our server on Discord

Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian)
Mark shrugged,"That makes sense,"he muttered, he quickly looked away when Mian took off his underwear also. That was something he didn't need to see. "Uh... I don't really care..."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Well, my clothes might be a little small. You're a bit bigger than me, but try these.' The boy called, throwing a black tanktop and a pair of slim jeans at Mark.

He pulled on a big black jumper and a pair of short white shorts himself, not bothering with underwear.

Mian then jumped onto his bed, before curling up in the middle and watching Mark.

'Are all humans like you? Awkward and uncertain?' He asked, his tail wrapping around his legs.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mark pulled the pants up while Mian lay on the bed. "No... far from it... I don't think Nekos and... whatever your canine counterparts are called that different from humans... personality wise..."he sighed as he examined the pants around his legs, they were a bit tight but they fit.... somewhat. "Well form what I have seen,"he continued as he pulled the black tanktop over his head, he didn't usually wear tanktops and felt strange.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Mian rolled over onto his back, scratching one of his ears.

'Maybe you're right. I suppose you must vary as much as we do, in terms of appearance and personality... you wanna lay down? After all that's happened, you must be worn out.' The boy offered, making space beside him on the big bed.

"Uh... I guess,"Mark mummbled, he was only awake for about an hour or two so he didn't feel that tired. It was better than standing. He sat down on the bed running a hand through his hair and sighed trying to figure out how this was even possible.

(I forgot, isn't there a hole in the back of the pants? For the tail?)

(Yup! I shoulda mentioned it.)

Mian crawled over and lay on his stomach beside the sitting Mark.

'You thinking about how to get home? If there's anything i can do, i'll help out. I'd be so scared in an entirely different world, you know?' The boy said, his tail curling lazily around the other boy's waist.

"You know the funny thing is this town is an exact replica of my own hometown, even the name... the only difference is the people... maybe it is like some kind of alternate reality... but the question is, why did I slip out of my own?"he sighed placing his head in his hands, he didn't notice when the tail wrapped aorund his waist. "There has to be some contributing factor... something... but what?"

Mian merely edged closer, resisting the temptation to rest his head in the other boy's lap.

'It's pretty amazing, don't you think? Stuff like this doesn't happen in real life! I guess it could be one of those sci-fi rips in time, or something. Or something magical, like being called here to save someone! Thing is, everything here is normal, no monsters to fight or anything...'

"Magic doesn't exist, I'd sooner believe a rip in space than magic and fate," Mark replied sighing. "Things like this don't happen out of no-where, something caused this... but what? That is the part that doesn't make sense."

Mian frowned, looking up at the concerned human.

'There's nothing you can do about it, you know? Whatever it was, i don't think we can figure it out! Maybe you should just relax for a bit, before we get all serious and investigate, right?' The boy said, pressing his head slightly against Mark's leg.