Join our server on Discord

Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian)
"And what are you? Nekos?"Mark asked not at all serious pushing away Mian's hand. "They don't exist, only people who can't get their heads out of the clouds believe in them, I mean come on, part feline part human, its ridiculous, and why are the ears and tail the only feline body parts they possess, it goes against the laws of nature!" It came out more nasty sounding than he meant. He leaned over and tugged lightly on one of Mian's ears. "They can't be-"he began to say before he stopped himself. The ears didn't pull off like a cat ear headband would and it didn't feel like fake fur,"r-real!?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Owwie! I didn't pull yours!' Mian moaned, rubbing his ear.

'I think you should get out of our car! I don't know what you are, but this is some stupid practical joke, and i want no part in it!' Mian's dad said sternly.

'No! Daddy! You're always so mean! Mark's just confused, i'm sure there's some explanation! Look, just start driving, i'll deal with this.' The boy ordered. His dad frowned, but did as his son asked and pulled away from the side of the road, heading towards town.

'Mark? Are you really a human?' Mian asked softly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"What you think I chopped off my tail and ears? No wait, not only remove my ears but replace them with these?"he asked raising an eyebrow pointing to his ears. "If I did I wouldn't be able to hear, of course I'm human,"he mummbled under his breath. "It'd be like chopping off my arm and replacing it with a fake one, I wouldn't be able to use it..."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

'Wow... a real live human... But, where did you come from? And can you really hear with those small things? I bet you can't hear much at all... And how do you balance on narrow surfaces without a tail? I bet you fall off things all the time!' Mian giggled, their car pulling into town.

Mark ducked in his seat slightly so no-one could see him, well from outside, no need for attracting attention. "I can hear and balance myself just fine, only on narrow surfaces I lose balance, luckily wlaking on beams doesn't come up very often..."he grumbled crossing his arms. He peeked out the window. Everyone that walked around outside had the same cat ears and tail, some had dog ears and tail, but other than that no-one was without those two features. "Unbelievable..."

'I can't believe i know a real human! Everyone is gonna be so jealous! Wait, that means that you don't live around here, huh? Don't worry about it though, you can live with me! At least for a while.' Mian babbled, his excitement and curiosity getting the better of him.

'So, how did you end up here? Where did you come from? Are you gonna go back there?' The boy questioned, edging closer to Mark, eager for answers.

Mark shrinked back in his seat. "Uh... I-I don't know, how I... or how I get..."he tried speaking but couldn't find the words, for the first time in his life. He covered his ears and closed his eyes. "Leave me alone, please I need to figure this out."

Mian frowned, not understanding the boy's confusion and bewilderment.

'Okay...' He said quietly, moving away from Mark.

'We're here. I'll leave him to you, Mian, but call me if you need anything.' Mian's dad said, the car pulling up the drive of an impressive mansion. The man got out and opened his son's door, Mian hopping out and in turn running around to open the human's door.

'C'mon, i'll lend you some clothes, then you can sit and think for a while, or whatever you wanna do.' He said, trying to be considerate.

Mark got out of the car,"Uh... thanks..."he mummbled looking at the mansion. He was surprised this kid lived here, he didn't look rich before. He wanted to ask if the Neko had any other cat like abilities besides balance and good hearing but he realized that question would sound weird. It'd be like if a neko asked if he had any human abilities, you wouldn't be able to answer that since oyu don't know if they have the same talents also...

Mian followed his dad up to the house, then they parted ways as his dad headed for his study, while Mian walked up the stairs to his bedroom, showing Mark the way. As the boy pushed open his bedroom door, he threw off his own top, and kicked off his jeans.

'I stayed at a friend's house last night, and didn't take a change of clothes with me.' Mian explained, 'that's why we were driving past, daddy came to pick me up.'

Mian wore tight white briefs, which he threw off too, not seeming to care about the fact that Mark was present. He opened his closet, rummaging around inside.

'So what kinda stuff do you like weaing? I gotta whole bunch of clothes!'