Join our server on Discord

Umbreon's matting seaons (DarkChibimon and Masquerade)
Dark moans around, feeling his cock throbing into Filius mouth, about to cum hard.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius wrapped his arms around his brother's waist and shoved the cock even farther in his mouth, almost nearing his throat. He sucked like his life depended on it, rubbing his tongue all around the surface of Dark's cock. I've never had cum before, he thought, his eyes closed in determination. I hope I can handle it...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dark moans loudly, cumming hard into Filius' mouth, smiling a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius knew it was coming, but he didn't know when. So, he was surprised when his mouth was suddenly filled with his brother's seed, but he managed to swallow most of it, the rest dribbling out the corners of his mouth and running down his face and continuing down his neck. He removed the cock from his mouth and wiped his chin. He kissed Dark passionately, shoving his tongue, still covered in cum, into his brother's mouth.

The OCA
Dark kisses Filius back passionately, tasting his own cum, smiling some more.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius broke the kiss. "How did you like that, brother?" He licked Dark's cheek. "I hope that gave you quite a bit of satisfaction." He could still taste his brother's cum in his mouth. It was a strong flavor, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. Kinda salty. He nuzzled Dark's neck affectionately.

The OCA
"I liked that a lot brother." Dark said, smiling. "Yeah, that did, though you need some satisfaction of your own." Dark said, nuzzling Filius back. Dark gets on top of his bed, showing his ass to him. "You want to fuck my ass, brother?" Dark asked.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius followed his brother up onto the bed. The Quilava put his hands on Dark's haunches to hold them in place. "I would love to fuck your tight ass, brother." It was evident in the way his member throbbed and leaked slightly. "Are you ready? I can't imagine it's going to feel good at first...," Filius hesitated.

The OCA
"No, it probley won't, but I will be fine, brother." Dark said, looking into Filius' eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Just hold tight, brother," Filius said solemnly and started to shove his member into Dark's ass. It was met by much resistance, but with some extra effort and grunting, Filius managed to bury his entire cock into his brother. He sighed as he realized he had made it all the way in. "Are you okay?" he asked his brother before he started the actual humping.

The OCA