Join our server on Discord

Umbreon's matting seaons (DarkChibimon and Masquerade)
A small famliy with Lucario and Mawile with two sons, a Umbreon and another pokemon, Lucario and Mawile left for a week trip, it was just started into the Umbreon matting season...

Name:
Sexuality:
Other:

Name: Dark
Pokemon: Umbreon
Sexuality: Bi
Other: It's started to go into his matting season
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Let's see:

Name: Filius
Pokemon: Quilava
Sexuality: Bi
Other: Most of the time, he's a lazy video gamer, but sometimes he drags his lazy ass out of bed to read a book or train and exercise outside.

Let's get this show on the road! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(right!)

Dark waved to his mother and father as they left for a week long trip. Dark walked around a bit and lays down, he can feel it, he can feel his mating season coming soon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius watched from his bedroom as his parents left the house. He had been playing his Nintendo DSi for the past few hours and decided to get some sunlight. He spotted his brother in the yard. Hmmm, I really don't talk to him much lately. I guess it wouldn't kill me to go say hello. The Quilava marched out of his room and down the small flight of stairs leading to the bottom floor of the house. He continued to walk slowly up to the front door and opened it. He was greeted by the warmth of the sun and the gentle breeze that made the trees dance and sway.

Seems like I chose a great day to come outside, he thought as he he closed the front door behind him. He saw Dark not too far away. "Hey! Dark, what's up?!" Filius called out to his brother and waved.

The OCA
Dark looked up at Filius, smiling. "Hey, brother. Nothing much, you?" Dark asked, trying to hid that fact that his mating season is in a few days.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius scratched his head. "I don't have much goin' on either. Just figured I'd see what you were up to." He looked down the road. "Well, I can't believe they're gonna be gone for a while." He looked back at his brother. "You know, you really don't seem the type to lie out in the sun. Is something wrong with you?"

The OCA
"Yeah, they well." Dark said. Dark blush a bit and sighs. "Well...to tell you the truth, brother. My matting season starts in a few days and don't know how to deal with it." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius looked at his brother questioningly. "Hmm, now that you mention it, you don't have a girlfriend, do you? I've never seen you hanging around a girl before. Well, I don't know what to tell you. You could always pleasure yourself. That's what I do." He blushed. The Quilava dug his foot into the ground a bit, wishing he had thought before he spoke. Telling his brother his private business. Well, I guess I can't be too embarassed. I'm sure he does it too, he thought.

The OCA
"No, I don't." Dark said. "That might work." Dark said, nodding his head. 'How shound I tell my brother that I want to mate with him?' Dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"S-see? You've got the idea already," Filius replied uneasily. "Sooo, um, do you wanna go inside out of this heat? I rented us a pretty cool action movie we could watch together if you're interested. I'll even toss some popcorn in the microwave. What do you say? I mean, we don't really hang out that much, even though we should. We are brothers after all, right?" He smiled at Dark.

The OCA