Join our server on Discord

Umbreon's matting seaons (DarkChibimon and Masquerade)
"I...well..." Dark said, unable to find the words, feeling the tip of his cock coming out of his pouch, luckly the way he is laying down keeps his cock out of view from Filius, but if he gets up, he may see Dark's cock. "It makes us feel close." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Good," Filius said and smiled. "I want you to feel that we're close. I don't want to end up like some siblings who never talk to each other or whatever." He took a glance at the TV. It appeared as though some unknown organization was up to something and it was up to the main character to prevent it from happening. Filius then looked at his brother again. "You know, you're quite cute," he spoke unexpectedly. He blushed. "Um, I hear Mom going on and on about it from time to time." Filius laughed nervously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Yeah, I don't want to end up like that as well." Dark said. Dark blushed a bit. "People say that I got most of my looks from mom." Dark said, nuzzling Filius' chest a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius shivered slightly as he felt his brother's contact. Man, that feels good...Argh, today has been so weird, he thought. His heart was starting to quicken slightly. I wonder what he's thinking right now. Here I am thinking how good it feels for him to nuzzle me. Is that wrong? Filius gave a terse, nervous cough and decided to lick his brother's cheek affectionately. He hadn't really thought about doing it--he just did.

The OCA
Dark blushed a bit than smiles at his brother. 'This is really happening? Well..are brother, but shound brothers get this close?' Dark thought as he started to want to mate with his brother.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius smiled back at Dark. "Y-you know, if there's anything on your mind, y-you can t-tell me, right?" Filius stuttered uneasily. "You're my brother, and I care about you a lot. Despite the fact we don't hang out often--" he paushed and blushed a bit, his eyes nervously glancing away "--I love you." Of course you love him! He's your brother! That's it. Nothing more. Stop being so weird. He must think you're a psycho! he thought.

The OCA
"Yeah, of cource brother...and I do have something on my mind...I want to...mate...with...you..." Dark said, blushing deeply.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius was both taken aback and relieved at the same time. So, that's what's been going through his mind. And now, I don't have to hide this feeling anymore. In response to his brother's statement, Filius put his muzzle to Dark's in a gentle kiss. "I would be happy to mate with you, brother," he said softly, almost in a whisper. But then, a terrible thought crossed his mind. "But we can't let Mom and Dad know. They would be really upset. I'm not even sure if this is right, but...I want you." The Quilava blushed.

The OCA
Dark blushes some more as he slowly kisses Filius back. Dark nodded his head. "Alright, we can keep it from mom and dad." Dark said. "We shound go to my room to mate." Dark said, looking into his brother's eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius didn't even bother pausing the movie. He was getting a little excited, his heart beating slightly faster, and his cock awakening. "Alright, then. I'll follow you." He smiled and giggled. "I can't believe we're about to do this. I've never been with a guy before." Not to mention that he's your brother! What if somebody finds out? The Quilava brushed his troubling thoughts aside. He had already accepted Dark's request.

The OCA