Join our server on Discord

Umbreon's matting seaons (DarkChibimon and Masquerade)
Dark smiles and nodded his head. "Yeah, sure." Dark said, getting up.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius smiled again and led his brother back to the house. It was cooler in the house than outside, and though he was a fire-type pokemon, Filius didn't like warm weather that much. "So, you wanna go ahead and start the movie? It's already in the DVD player, so you just have to hit play. I'll go ahead and get our popcorn." Filius turned and began to walk off towards the kitchen, his butt swaying from side to side happily. It was a movie he had been meaning to watch for a while. "Oh, and make sure there's enough room for me on the couch, okay?" he called from the kitchen. The microwave could be heard, its dull droning noise floating flatly through the air.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dark follows Filius back to the house, looking at his brother's ass. 'Nice ass...No, no don't think about that!' Dark thought. "Alright, brother." Dark asked as he used his nose to hit the play button to start playing the movie, and gets onto the couch, leaving enough room for Filius to sit down.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The ding of the microwave echoed throughout the empty house. Filius poured the hot popcorn into a large plastic bowl. It was a good thing he could operate on two legs as well as four. Tucking the bowl under his arm, he marched to the living room and plopped on the couch beside Dark, and sat the bowl between them. "Here we go," Filius said. "Plenty of popcorn for a great movie. Of course, there's a back-up bag in the kitchen in case we run out." He smiled. "I hope you like this movie. I thought you would, you know, with all the renegade villains, super plots to take over the world, epic car chases, and more explosions than you cann count!"

The previews of other movies that had come to DVD were being played through. Romantic comedy, fantasy, and even a documentary were being advertised.

The OCA
"I porbley will brother." Dark said, smiling, his tail goes behind Filius in a kind brother way. "That's good that we got a lot of popcron." Dark said, smiling some more.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius smiled and put his arm around his brother as he scooped out some popcorn with his other hand and gobbled it up. "Yep yep. Can't get enough of that popcorn," he said nervously. He really hadn't spent a lot of time with his brother and he felt bad for it. Luckily, they got along really well. On the television, the movie was starting and already a car chase had begun. However, instead of focusing on the action, Filius was thinking about his brother's fur. Wow, I didn't know his fur was so soft, he thought. Wait, is that weird for me to think that? Nah. He kept his arm around Dark, and even stroked him from time to time.

The OCA
Dark nodded his head. "True, so true brother." Dark said, scooping a bit of popcorn and starts to eat it, watching the movie, he feels his brother's paw going though his fur, murring quitely to his self as he get stroke by his own brother. 'Brother's paws are so soft...I wouder if he can...' Dark thought, feeling his cock throb in his pouch a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius continued to stroke his brother until he realized that maybe Dark wasn't comfortable with it. He removed his arm from around his brother and blushed. "I-I'm sorry about that," Filius apologized. "It's just your fur is so soft that I couldn't help myself." He laughed nervously. A car slammed into another car in the movie. "Um, if it made you uncomfortable, I promise I won't do it again." He bowed his head slightly.

The OCA
"It's alright...I...liked that." Dark said, blushing a bit, feeling his cock threatening to come out of his pouch, watching the movie some more.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Filius was a bit surprised at his brother's comment. "O-oh, you liked it? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to continue, right?" He reached his arm back around Dark and stroked him some more. "I didn't think you the type to enjoy such physical treatment," Filius said teasingly.

The OCA