Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora closed her eyes for a few moments as she enjoyed her back rub, but it stopped all to soon and she was posed with a question. "Moosic?" She asked, tilting her head a little to the side, giving D all the answer her needed. "Cow goes moo." She added, as if that might help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D chuckled and pulled back from the cuddling and patted her head. "Not Moosic. Music. Music is...Music is sound, beats, in a rhythm. Its one of the greatest things on Earth, because it's so various. Music, is like humanity. Diverse, emotional, and...can shift from happy to sad, or loving, to hating," he explained, probably going to far for Aurora to understand. "Let's just say, music is good. Very, very good. It's a blessing, and one of the best things about humanity. Would you like to hear some?" he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora stared at D with wide eyes full of wonder as he talked and nodded enthusiastically after he finished. She wanted to hear moosic! "I want to moosic! Let me hear please?" She said, resnuggling him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled at her enthusiasm, and grabbed a remote and turned on the stereo, and began looking for a sweet song. "This is nice. Usually I don't have anyone to talk to, and as much as that is, it is nice talking to someone. Once again...talking to myself," he sighed.

"No...No...No..." D mumbled as he shifted from song to song. "...Maybe this is good?" he thought, leaving the stero on a sweet, romantic song, that seemed only fitting for the two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hauqTwTQkFE
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora smiled as she listened to the music and closed her eyes, leaning on D. "I like music." She said softly, letting out a small yawn as she listened to the soft tunes. She was very tired from everything that had happened and the song was slowly lulling her to sleep. She snuggled into D until she was comfortable and with a happy sigh started to drift into sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D blushed as Aurora snuggled up to him, sleeping. He smiled and gently pet her head, and kissed her cheek. "She's so innocent. So sweet," he thought aloud, stopping the music from playing. He slowly pulled away from Aurora, and laid her on the couch. He quickly walked off, and came back, placing a blanket over her body. "Night, Aurora," he said, before looking at a clock. "Damn. It got late fast. Better go to sleep two..." he said, before remembering his raging hard on. He looked at Aurora, before running to his bed, and began to masturbate the the thought of the fair angel.

He tightly held his cock, forgetting the door was not locked, and began to jerk off, thinking of his angel. If left alone, he would reach a nice orgasm, clean his cum up and throw the napkin away in the trash, and go to sleep in his undies.

((Timeskip?))
Aurora awoke a minute after D left her side and was not there to warm her up. "D?" She asked sleepily after she awoke. She got up carefully and began to walk to D's room and opened the door. "D?" She asked, staring at him sleepily and not even beginning to understand what she was looking at.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aurora would smell the foreign pheromone scent of sex, lust, and pleasure, as Alex squeezed and pleasured his dick. "Aurora...Yes...Hold on to me...love me...Please me," he moaned, not noticing Aurora was watching him.
Aurora did understand any of it, not the smell or the his actions of the words. All but a few. "D?" She asked again when she got closer, sitting on the edge of the bed and hugging him. "Aurora hold D." she said playfully, hugging him form the side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D's eyes shot open, and he screamed and fell of his bed, getting out of his bed. "A-Aurora! Oh...Oh god," he said, pushing his erect cock into his underpants. "I...You....Crap....Uh...Just...out. Get out," he commanded, taking Aurora's hand, blushing madly red. "Just....No stay," he sighed, holding his head, trying to hide his shame and embarrassment. "God, I knew I should have locked the door...." he sighed.