Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Name: Does not remember
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://hitmann.deviantart.com/art/The-Op...l-60364447
Measurements: Look at the pick
Other: She has no memory of who she is or where she is from. She can speak in all languages and learn things quickly, but is naive about everything around her. Her powers will slowly start to turn up as she comes across them but currently is powerless.

IC:

Thunder and lightning blasted through heaven and earth as the battle raged. Yet again the demons attempted to gain access to heaven, and again the Cherubim came to stop them. That battle that followed what great and terrible, but one by one the demons fell. Finally only one remained and one of the strongest angels among them came down to do battle with him. That battle was long and hard but finally the angel struck the telling blow. But just as she tuned away, the demon rose once more and struck her hard with all his might, tearing her armor asunder and blasting her with a tidal wave of evil energy. And both of them fell, armor falling away and disappearing as they descended. But unlike the demon, who fell into hell, the angel fell from the skys of heaven and fell unto the earth.

Rain poured hard that night and lighting flared across the sky as though the heavens were in combat with each other. But that night something fell with the rain and thunder. A soft form, falling onto the earth amidst the storm. She fell into a park, colliding and denting a swing set. She fell to the ground in a naked heap of feathers, becoming covered in mud from wing to toe. She looked up and around an did not know where she was, or what she was, or who she was. She knew nothing save the pain from the collision with earth and the cold of the rain, the slickness of the mud that covered her quivering body. Her wings came over her head to protect her from the rain as she curled up and shivered. Even in her old memories she had never felt hot or cold, since heaven was perfect. Never had she felt dirty or hurt, even when wounded in battle. These things only existed on earth, and she was afraid.

Dropped in a world she did not understand, with no memories to call her own, alone amongst the chilling, pouring rain and the loud roar of thunder, she curled up into a ball and began to cry, which was the only thing she seemed to understand how to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Daniel Blake, but prefers the nickname D
Sex: Male
Appearance: [Image: Anime_boy__Julian_by_EmoGhost.jpg]
Measurements: 3 inches unerect, 6 erect, with 2 inches wide
Other: D is bullied at school, with very few friends. His parents are busy at work alot, and he does bad at school. Despite his flaws, he grew up watching superheroes on TV, and that influenced his life, making him want to be a hero as well.

"There he goes! He went this way!" one man yelled as he and a gang of other people ram down the sidewalk. They chased after the smaller boy as he did his best to keep the gang of bullies away.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" he cried, and quickly slipped down a hallway, nearly slipping on the rain.

"Where he go?" one man in the gang asked.

"This way!" a girl yelled, and they ran off in a different direction.

"Oh thank god," Daniel sighed, wiping his forehead. He sighed again and began his walk home, the rain beating down on his head. He walked down the street, and soon passed by the park where he stopped and heard something behind the loud rain. Crying...

He remembered this park. It was the one he used to cry in when he left school. The other kids always bullied him...He used to sit at the swingset, crying to himself because he had no friends.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" D asked, nearing the source of the crying. "Hello?" he asked, before seeing it. The dented swingset and...a girl! A naked girl. "Oh! Um...Are you okay, Miss?" he asked, covering his eyes.
The frightened woman flinched away from the voice she suddenly heard, and lifting a wing, looking up at Daniel. She did not know what to do. For all her existence there had been only rain, thunder and a painful throbbing in her stomach. And now there was another, and she was not alone. But was that good or bad? Would this bode well for her? Would this hurt her? She did not know, she could not know. And so she simply stared at him with her large blue eyes as her tears mixed endlessly with the rain that assaulted her shivering naked body, half covered in the rain and the other in the mud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daniel looked away, trying to not stare at her body. "Oh...Listen...Um...Miss, you uh...you better get out of here," he said and took off his shirt and slowly neared her. "Um...Here," he said, handing her his shirt. "Cover yourself," he said and gave a kind smile, waiting for her to dress.

"We should get you to a hospi-WHOA!" he screamed as he suddenly saw her wing. "Oh...Dude...Um...Wing...That's...You have...wings...Are...Are you an Angel?" he asked, on the ground from the sudden shock, mud on him now.
The girl backed away further into the mud as he neared her and nearly jumped when he yelled. She covered her head and used her large wings to cover her body, trying to put up some kind of barrier between her and him. "A-Angel?" She said through trembling lips. She was going to get sick if she stayed out in the rain any longer, her trembling body was covered in goosebumps and her lips were turning blue from the unforgiving icy rain. She buried her face into the ground, her arms still over her head as she continued to cry and and shake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um...Hey, hey don't cry!" D begged. "Here, put this on," he said, handing her his shirt. "You can trust me...friend....Me friend," he said. This is crazy...i'm being punked aren't I? Am I on TV? he thought, but nevertheless he did his best to help the girl. "Um...Come, with me," he said, and motioned her to follow him, taking steps back. "I can help you," he said. "Come..." he said. "I can give you warmth, maybe some food..." he offered.
She looked back up at him, her face muddy now. He was holding something out towards her. It was a soaked cloth of some sort, she did not know what it was or what to do with it. Still, she sat up, her naked body fully exposed now and took it tentatively in her hands. She looked at it for a second and then placed it on her head, using it to keep the rain out of her eyes. She then looked at him and tilted her head as she spoke.

She could understand that he was speaking, and understood the meaning of words like "I" Which meant he, and "me" And "You" Which was here. But most of the other words, although she recognized them as words, were a mystery to her since she did not know what they were. Things like "Warmth" And "food" had no meaning to her, she did not know what they could possibly be.

Still, she understood enough and nodded slowly. "I...go with you..." She said through her trembling lips, and began to stand for the first time in her life. She groaned in pain from the large bruise on her stomach from where she had hit the swing set and stumbled , falling back down and scraping her knee. She saw red blood begin to appear and t panicked her. "B-Bad!" She yelled, looking at her scrape. She began to cry again as she watched her precious blood leave her, and she placed her hands clumsily over her scrape, not knowing that it would scab and heal. "H-Help..." she begged weakly, confused, lost and bleeding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I got you, don't worry!" Alex said, and ran to her. He quickly helped her stand, turning red when he saw her large tits and her sweet looking pussy. "Come on, my house isn't that far away," he said. "We can heal your cut," he said as he tried to help her walk.

If she was able to work with him enough that the two were able to move, they would soon reach his home. His parents were off at work, leaving him with this girl. "Come on," he said as he opened the door with his key and led her in. "Sit here," he ordered, placing her on the couch, and closed and locked the door. "Dry off," he said, handing her a rag before running off to find the medical kit.
The girl was frightened of everything around her and would have ran from Daniel if she had not been busy holding in her blood. It was hard to get her to stand and even harder to get her to the house since she did not want to take her hands away from her cut and continued to get the shirt on her head in her eyes. Finally they managed it and she was led to the couch. Despite the couch and Daniel's order, she would remain standing since it, along with the house around her, scared her.

She shivered and shook as she stood there, covered in wet mud, looking around in fright as she looked down at her scraped knee every few seconds. Her wings were dripping and shaking, wetting the floor where she was standing and when she was handed the towel she simply stood there, holding it until she finally placed it on her head with the shirt, not knowing what else to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay, I'm ba....Okay..." Daniel said as he saw the angel place the rag on his head. He was out of breath, wet, cold, and now he had an Angel, a dumb Angel, standing before him. "I must be dreaming," he whispered as he opened the medical kit and pulled out a bandage. "Okay...I'm going to heal you...Uhh...Make you better!" he said, pointing at the bandages. "Sit down," he said, and sat on the ground and pointed at the couch. "Sit." This is all kinds of crazy! he thought, and hopefully, if the angel did as he asked, he would begin to try and help heal her injury.