Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded and brightly responded with "Words!" She took the pizza and downed it quickly, licking her fingers and lips in only minute or two after she received the plate. She then looked back at the T.V. and continued to watch, memorizing the words they were using in order to enhance her speech.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wow....With all that pizza, you must be thirsty!" D commented, and walked back to the kitchen and got two glasses of water, with a couple of ice cubes in them. He walked back to Aurora and pointed at the cup. "Cup." He then pointed his finger to the water within. "Water," he explained, handing her a cup.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora nodded and took the cup tentatively. She sipped it for a second and then drank it all down, some of it sliding seductively from her lips between her breasts. The innocent angel was clearly unaware of this and released a refreshed sigh when she finished, smiling and holding the cup out for more. The cartoon was about to end and they were wrapping it up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ha....ha..." D whispered, his erection really starting to hurt. My dick is going to go crazy! Must...think...unsexy...thoughts. Think of...an ugly, fat man. Horribly disfigured....warts and bulges....Think of Aurora's soft body...Her soft, huge tits...her long, fair hair...Her sweet, innocent body...GOD DAMN IT! Daniel screamed mentally as his erection just got worst.

He quickly shook his head and smiled at Aurora. "Uh...Um...Here, y-you can have my water," he said, and Aurora may have noticed his erect cock, trying to pierce through his pants.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Again Aurora did notice, but, not knowing any better, decided not to ask. She simply took the water happily and drank it down. She then hugged her knees and continued to watch the TV as the kids show ended. She clapped along with the ending like a small child and smiled and giggled cutely as she did, innocently happy for no reason.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"She's...so innocent. So cute..." Alex smiled. "She's like Chi from Chobits!" he said aloud. "And I'm talking to myself again. Damn it," he sighed. "Alright, Aurora...Um...What to do now? I could teach you how to read or show you another cartoon or maybe a movie...Damn so much to do and I don't know where to start, and I'm talking to myself again! God damn it!" he sighed. He then looked at Aurora and scratched his head. "Okay Aurora, what have you learned so far?"
Aurora looked at him and shook her head and put a finger on his lips. "No da." She said. "No, is bad, da. No da." She seemed like she was trying to be serious about something, but her incomplete english made her at least a little comical as she tried to speak to D. "No Da, OK? No da it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D fought back the urge to laugh and looked at Aurora. "No da it...no da it....Are you saying no damn it?" he asked. He slowly nodded his head, and pulled her finger away from his lip. "Okay, I see where you're going with this. I suppose if I want to be a good role model, I can't swear, huh?" he said. "Alright, I'm sorry for saying 'No da it' he smiled, chuckling from how adorable she was. "That is what you're saying, right?"
Aurora nodded and pouted. "No more, no good." She said. She then cuddled up next to him and looked at the TV, waiting for something to happen, aware of how her close proximity snuggling could effect D.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh....Uh...Of course," D whispered as he felt Aurora cuddle up to him, his large erection rubbing against her thigh. "This is getting awkward," he mumbled as he slowly held Aurora. "Think...What did they do in Chobits that could help me? Hook Aurora up to a computer?" he asked aloud. "Why am I even thinking that? God da....Ahem, what now?" he though aloud as his hands came to life and rubbed Aurora's back. "Da...She's soft," he whispered as he pulled Aurora closer, feeling like he could sleep here.

He quickly shook his head and grabbed the remote. "Um..You know what music is yet, Aurora?"