Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora looked at the T.V. with fascination as the kiss began to turn into something much more. They both seemed so happy and loving as they did whatever they were doing and then "click" the T.V. turned off. Aurora frowned and looked up at D as he held up the picture. She looked at it and something inside her seemed to click. She reached up and touched it, stroking the side of the angel's face with her finger. "Angel..." She repeated softly, looking at the picture for several seconds before changing her attention back to D. "Aurora...angel?" She asked innocently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Aurora is an Angel! Angels are beautiful, kind, loving beings who protect mortals. D is mortal," he explained. "Angels are in Heaven, which is said to be above us. Angels are servants of God, a deity who people believe created Earth," he explained. "Now, an Angel's enemy is a demon, like...this," he explained, and showed her a picture of a short, red skinned, hairy, hoof footed man, with horns. "Demons are said to be evil creatures, who hurt people. They're the opposite of Angels, and serve the Devil, the oppose of God. Understand?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora nodded slowly, some of it coming back to her, but only in fragmented pieces. Suddenly she jerked and screamed, holding her head. She remembered, just for a second, the blow that sent her to earth and separated her from her holy father. She kicked out at the demon picture and hid her head, not wanting to look at it or talk about it anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My laptop!" D screamed as Aurora kicked it, making it hit the ground. He felt a pang of anger at Aurora, but seeing her cower in fear made it fall. "Aurora...What's wrong?" he asked, and moved closer to her. "Aurora, it's okay. You're safe. There aren't any demons here. Just you and me, and I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your friend, Aurora, I care about you...Trust me," he begged, and slowly reached forward to hug her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora tried to push D away weakly at first but fell into the hug slowly and cried softly into his shoulder, her tears turning into a little diamonds as they rolled off her cheeks and onto his shirt. "Aurora is sorry..." She whimpered after a moment. "Sorry..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't be. I blame myself. Look, we can stop now if you want. How about we just watch TV, and I can make some food for you," D smiled, holding her in his arms. "It's okay, Auraora. I promise everything will be okay. I promise," he whispered.
Aurora nodded timidly and hugged him close to her so that he could not leave her again. She looked at the remote and then at him. She didnt know how to use the strange contraption, and she clearly wanted him to work it for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Let's see if we can't find something good on, huh Aurora?" smiled D as he took the remote in his hand and turned on the TV. "Hmm...What would an Angel like? Comedy? Horror? Romance Anime? Maybe sci-fi?" he thought aloud. He then turned to Aurora and pointed at the TV. "TV," he said, and then pointed at the remote. "Remote control. Controls TV," he explained, before changing the channel to a little, baby cartoon. "Maybe this will help you learn?" he asked.
Aurora watched the little kids cartoon intently. She would watch this until D decided to do something else, but to a person like Aurora, anything on the T.V. was entertainment. She would learn more words from this show, but not much else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex left Aurora with watching the TV for a moment, and came back with more pizza. "Here, Aurora, eat," he smiled, placing the plate of cheese pizza on the angel's lap and sitting next to her. "Are you learning anything from the show, Aurora?"