Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Nope. They just appeared in the cave with that rock of theirs...Sigh...I'm sorry," he said. For the whole trip home he had given Aurora and Rena his apologies, feeling it was his fault those men got away. "If I was stronger...faster...I could have stopped him."

------------------

"...Thank you, Mr. Kalb." With that, Alex would leave. Do you mind telling me what just happened? Who was that man? Some sort of demonic salesman? And how did that brush work? And one more thing. Is this address leading us to the gang leader, or that new player you mentioned? He asked, finding the motorcycle they had...acquired before their trip here and riding off on it, to the address.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex quietly moved through the dark of the hall, before he found himself over a room that was filled with gangsters. He would attempt to find a small hole to peek through and spy on the group, believing that such a rotten and broken floor would have one. IF not, he would try making one as subtle as possible.

((Sorry if the posts come out wrong. I don't have the previous ones to look at))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex would find the suitable hole and peer down. The gangsters were scattered around the lower floors, playing cards, laughing, and betting on arm wrestling contests. There were also prisoners, four people lined against the wall, hands tied behind their backs, forced onto their knees, gagged and with bags over their heads. The Leader was not far away, and beneath a raggedy cloak was the foul darkling.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at the room and tied to think of a plan. The biggest danger was the monster, that darkling. But if he was able to kill the leader, quickly, maybe that thing would have vanished with his dead. It was worth a try, and he would turn both his hands into blades before he tried to position himself so he was over the leader, before he would stab his blade arm into the ground and stretched it down to kill him. If it missed he would also try to make spikes come out of it, to kill those close by.
The leader was sitting next to the darkling on a makeshift throne. He was laughing and talking with someone else, some of his men. When the blade came down it impaled him cleanly, straight through the chest. He gargled and gasped, reaching up to grasp the blade jutting from his chest before falling limp. Then the darkling was upon Alex, jumping onto his arm and biting it hard and deep. The wards burned all over Alex's body, and the teeth it bit with pained him greatly but he survived it. "There he is!" Shoot em! Kill em!" Said the minion the boss had been talking with, pointing up at where the blade had come from. The others obeyed without hesitation and began shooting up through the blanks of the roof, the bullets easily penetrating the rotted wood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex cheered at himself as he seemingly killed the leader, only to scream in pain as the darkling attacked him, and bit him. Next came the bullets, but they weren't as bad as the horrible burning that dug into his skin. He had to act quickly, and he did, using his other blade arm to chop away at his other hand, cutting through it so he could free himself. Hopefully his powers could regrow it. The leader is dead! Wasn't he controlling that thing!? How can it still be alive?!
Many ways...many many ways. One being that you didnt kill the leader. That isnt him, it was a decoy. He even fooled me, but that man he was talking to is the real one. The other thing is that the leader isnt powering it, isnt feeding it. Darkling devourer and thrive from despair, and that man is not sad enough....

Alex managed to free himself though he fell through the roof a moment later as the rotted floor gave way beneath him and he tumbled into a stack of crates. The Darkling was already closing, and the gang was surrounding him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Slow posting for a bit))

Alex gasped as the ground fell and he landed on a couple of gangsters. As he saw the Darkling run at him, he grabbed the closest gang member and pushed him at it, thinking it would distract him as he got up and jumped away from the beast. He saw the slaves and continued to dodge and throw people and things at the darkling as he asked Mike, Those people they have locked up. Could they be the source of the darkling?

((There were locked up people, right?))
(Ya)

Hmmm, probably. In which case, the best thing to do is kill them. All of them, and quickly. Without a power source the darkling will die or flee. Either are just as good.

The darkling tore a gangster in half and began to lick the floor as the dead man bled. It then looked back up at Alex and charged him. The damn thing was fast too, and the bullets werent helping either. It reared up and sent a claw strike aimed for Alex's head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kill them? But...Damn it. Hasn't one of you demons ever defeated these things?! They must have some weakness! Alex thought, moving as fast as he can to dodge and avoid the beast. Those people did nothing to me! They don't deserve my vengeance...