Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D also nodded, and the two would soon leave the beach for home...

--------------

Alex awoke and groaned as he rose from his couch. He rubbed his face, knocking away the sleep from his eyes as he spoke. "New player? What are you talking about?" As if that shadow thing and this demon weren't bad enough. "What is it? A vampire? A werewolf? Maybe a wendigo?" he joked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A human. A most interesting human. And dont fool yourself boy. He could almost feel the demon smirk. I am the vampire, the werewolf, and especially the wendigo. The point is that he is on the move, an opportunity has appeared. He holds a powerful item of summoning....I could have use of it. But I will let them play with it awhile longer. In the mean time, let us get back to business. What else needs to be done?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and simply looked around. "I have money. I have had revenge on most of the gangs, save for the one who had access to magic....Other than using that money to fix this house, and going after the one that got away, all I can think of is finding Silvia and apologizing to her...So it seems our partnership may soon be ending..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Indeed...let us find and kill that darkling and its master. But first, we need armor. He would direct Alex to the ghetto, into a voodoo shop. Inside, a man with skin as black as the voice and rotting teeth greeted them. Both of them.

"Oh hello, welcome to my humble shop. I hope you will both find something you like." the man said in a thick accent, though it didnt sound like any accent Alex had ever heard. The shop was a macabre display of shrunken heads, vials of unmentionable stuff, symbols of occult power and smelled of thick, sickly sweet smoke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex awkwardly nodded, before he asked Mike what exactly they were looking for. You mentioned armor, but I don't see anything like that here. Unless one of these shrunken heads know, he thought, poking one, before wiping his finger on his shirt, disgusted.
Silence, I need to use your mouth. "I am here looking for wards against Darklings. Full body wards, the best you have."

The man looked at Alex ominously. "Wards will be expensive. Twenty favors a Limb, thirty for the whole torso, ten for the head." He responded. "Then let it be done." Alex's hand extended, and the man took it, shaking it hard. He waited for a second and then smiled. "You will get the best." He assured.

He would then lead Alex down to a room in the back. A blank, black room with nothing in it. "Take off your clothes and hold out your arms." The man said, taking a red paint brush out of his pocket. "I will inscribe the wards my self. So, what should I call you? Mr.?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait, wha-" Alex was cut off as his mouth moved on its own and his voice spoke to Mike's commands. The two would be brought to the new, strange room, and if the human found himself back in control he would respond. "My name is Mr. Saint. May I ask what I should call you?" he asked, as he began to take off all his clothes, feeling slightly odd about being naked in a dark room with a smelly man.
"Haha, that is a good name. Im Mr. Kalb. Now hold out the arms." If he did the man would come around behind him and hiss, "Yes, just like that." And then begin drawing intricate symbols all over his right shoulder and then arm. But it was not in paint, he could tell that much, the red markings smelling of blood. And whats more, there was no canister, no need to dip the brush, the blood seemingly coming from the strange instrument itself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex obeyed and allowed his arms to be painted on, knowing better than to ask where or how it came to be, standing in silence.
It took almost two hours, but soon Alex's whole body was warded. Good, now lets go find that bastard and...wait. Alex would feel control of his mouth slip away again. "I need one more thing. A divination. I need to find someone who is hiding from me." The man thought about it for a second before saying, "Deal. I do for free. A gesture." He said, and the demon smiled through Alex's face.

The marks would disappear, the blood melding into Alex's flesh. After that he was free to get redressed and would then meet the man in the other room where he had set up a table for the divination. Sitting down, the man would look through a deck of cards, slapping down a few before saying. "One favor for accuracy." Alex would nod, no choice being given. The mans rotten smile grew and he took out a piece of paper with exact directions. "Happy hunting Mr. Saint." He would say, handing him the paper.

West Beach Hill, intersection of Gale Road and Hounders way. 8225 Glorious Springs.

---------------

Aurora would try to cheer up on the way back. They had had a good time aside from that last bit and she held D tightly. She was only sad they didnt get to finish what they had started. "D, did you know that man?" Rena asked as they walked. "Either of them in fact?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)