Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Alex fell to the ground, holding his side. His eyes were wide and he cursed himself for such a stupid move as Rena saved him. He didn't even listen to the voice of the accomplice, too shocked at how closely he could have died.

Speaking of which, as the man ran to help his partner, he would feel a hand on his shoulder, forcing him to turn around. Behind him stood Zeke, human looking, lacking wings of anykind. He smiled at the man and said, "Neat shell." He then picked up said shell, leaving himself open to attack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Alex? Now now, not tentacles here )

"Who are you?" The man asked dumbly, not waiting for an answer and throwing a punch. He was also bald, but much fatter and a little shorter than his counterpart. A clearly much dumber. But his blows were heavy, and it seemed he might have some boxing experience from the way he threw his punches.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((You can NEVER have enough tentacles))

Zeke dodged the punch expertly, despite his smaller body, he was clearly agile, unlike the much more pudgy opponent he was facing. "Just a hallucination," he replied, before hitting the man's face with the shell in his hand, expecting it to shatter from how hard he had hit. If it had proved too much, he would heal the man, but only if he was unconscious first.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The man dropped, fragments of Shell in his face. Seeing this, the other man suffer and elbow to the face and staggered back and away from the black orb. "Fuck! Allu Kalla Gastisu!" Suddenly his shirt tore open as his chest and back began to distort and jab out. Rena dove in with her blade but was forced back by the mass of withering tentacles that sprouted from his flesh. She hacked a few away and then jumped back further.

"Damn it...too many..." She growled, dropping the dagger and creating a sword. The man laughed as the tentacles continued to sprout from him. "You can NEVER have enough tentacles!" He goaded as he rushed in to tie her down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hell yeah))

D gasped in shock at the monster, seeing it was possibly even more disgusting than the last one. He scurried back to Aurora as Zeke walked over, rolling his shoulders and cracking his knuckles. "I love a good fight. Watch, honey," the angel teased, and Rena would feel a hand slap her ass, before wings ripped out of his back and twin blades of fire appeared in his hands. "Come beast, and burn from my fire!"
Rena shot him a glare as he flew by at the monster. "Angel?! You have no business here!" The monstrous man yelled, attacking with his many limbs. They got close to trading blows before a scream caught their attention. The other man, shell bits still in his face, was holding a gun to Aurora's head.

The slim man smiled and said. "OK, now nobody moves or you'll be scraping up brains for the whole evening." Aurora was shaking and closing her eyes, the man wasnt touching her, and it wasnt clear if she could survive a bullet to the head. Probably not.

"Now Imma grab my ball there." Said the slim man. "And then Im gonna go ahead and leave, and we act like we never saw each other, we understand each other?" Rena gripped her sword more tightly, but said nothing, looking at Zeke and shaking her head. She didnt care what that black ball was, if Zeke attacked and got Aurora killed she would never forgive him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, and you do, piss bucket?" Zeke replied, but were stopped as a scream echoed through the cave.

"Aurora...!" D whispered, seeing his girlfriend had a gun to her head.

Zeke was less moved, and seemed ready to strike despite the threat, before he saw Rena's motion. He glared at her, and then at the disgusting demon, before he slowly floated down to the ground and stepped back. "Fine. Shoo flies," he mumbled, acting more annoyed than anything else.
"Heh. Thats what I thought." The slim man gave Zeke closer inspection for a second and then laughed. "Ha! Fallen, what a pitiful thing you are. Whatever, not my fault you cant pick a side. As for me..." One of his tentacles wrapped around the orb and slid it closer to him until it was in his hands. "..I chose my side. Lets get out of here." He said, flicking the orb and disappearing in a puff of smoke, the same thing happening to the fat man.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I need to go. I need to notify Michael of this," Zeke sighed, walking away from the others. He stopped and looked at Rena, and a look of remorse was in his eyes, before his wings appeared and he began to leave, flying off to parts unknown.

"Aurora! Are you okay?" D asked, running to her and embracing her. "Its okay...Everything is okay."
Rena said nothing as he left, confused and worried about what they had just witnessed. But that man, the man with the tentacles, he had not been a demon. She could senses demons, even demons possessing someone...but that man had been human 100% from what she could tell. She turned around to regard D and Aurora.

Aurora hugged D tightly and hid his face in his chest. She wasnt crying but she was shaking. "Lets go home." Rena suggested, and Aurora would nod feebly.

------------

Wake up. Wake up before I get impatient. Alex would hear the words in his dreamless sleep. A new player has entered the game...interesting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)