Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Ezekiel laughed and stood up, holding his hands up as Rena threw the sand at him. "You're so cute when you're mad! Just like her," he smiled, before suddenly trying to grab Rena's hand and pull her into his embrace. Even if he couldn't pull her, he would say, "Why are you so angry? You seemed to like it a lot when you were sleeping. All those moans. Greatest thing I've ever heard," he flirted, before trying to peck Rena's lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rena gasped as he pulled her up into his arms and could only scowl as he held her close. She blushed even harder when he mentioned her sleeping moans and was about to say something when he pecked her lips with a kiss. She responded to that by kneeing him hard in the stomach. "How dare you!" She yelled, kicking sand at him if he fell from her kick.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you," D whispered, and pecked Aurora's lips, before he took his erection and rubbed it against the angel's virgin cunt. Here goes... he thought, before slowly pushing into her wet folds, trying to be as gentle as he could be, as he pushed deeper into her. "I love you," he whispered, as if that would lessen any of the pain as he took her virginity.

--------------

Zeke fell to the ground, and tried to protect his body in vain as he was beaten. "Heh...You're so cute when you're mad," he repeated, after Rena was finally done. He rubbed the sand out of his eyes, and he then stood up, shaking a bit, before smiling at the girl. "So...Feel better, or would you like to kick my ass some more? I, personally, love a woman who can kick my ass," he growled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As D began to sink himself into Aurora, a sound disturbed them. "Hurry up! Hurry up!" The echoing yell almost made Aurora cry out, and she quickly disentangled herself from D. Two men rushed into the cavern from another opening. One was holding a black ball of what looked like glass, the other was holding a bat. Slipping in behind some rocks, Aurora and D would be able to hide from sight as they entered.

"So this is the place?" The man with the ball asked.
"Ya."
"You sure?"
"Damn sure."
"But are you-"
"Im fucken sure! Aint that enough? Set it there, on that rock."

The man with the ball set it down on a nearby rock and they both sat back and looked at it. "Damn sure was hard to get, but there it is." The empty handed man said with a smile, the other nodding stupidly.

"The eye of Calladin, demon king of the eighth hell."
"What should we summon first?"
"Gimmie a second."

The supposed leader of the two, the one who wasnt carrying the ball, pulled out a small book. "Let me see...why not start with Abaddon? Powerful enough, according to this."
"I dont know...shouldnt we start with a small demon?"

The two began to argue over it and Aurora, who was trying to cover herself, looked over at D with alarm.

---------

"Well I personally..." Rena trailed off her remark, looking in the direction of the cave. "Something is wrong, the border between worlds is bending..." She said, summoning a large sword to her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I feel it too...Come on," Zeke ordered, standing up and growing out his wings. His body was still invisible to those not tuned to magic, and those he did not allow to see him. He flew off, leading Rena to the caves, helping her with his own magic if need be.

---------------

"Eye of Calladin?" D repeated, before looking at Aurora. He was going to ask her what she knew of it, but he doubted her mind could find anything about it. He thought about what to do, knowing that angels and demons existed, so the chance that black ball was something real did make him cringe. "Stay here," he whispered to Aurora, before picking up a small rock and throwing it away from them, the sound of it hitting the ground echoing through the cave. If his plan worked, and they were distracted, he would run to fetch the black ball. This is a stupid plan!
"What was that?!" Asked the leader.
"Dunno, maybe some horny teens, we are next to the beach-"
"Rhetorical question asshole! What I meant was, why arent you getting up and checking?!"

One of them groaned and got up to go check what had happened, but the other stayed behind. The one thug would soon return with nothing. Aurora had managed to get her Bikini back on, and hopefully D had dressed as well. "What do we do?" She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't know...Wait. Stay here, but get ready to run," D whispered, as he grabbed another rock. He slowly lifted it up and chucked it, aiming right at the leader's head. If it worked in distracting him, the boy would run forward, and would put his training with Alexander to good use, attacking the leader.
The rock hit the man square on the head. "Fuck ow! What the he-" That was as far as he got before a side kick smacked him in the side of the ribs. "Ow! Who the in blazes are you?!" Now that D was close, he could see the man better. He was tall, 6 2, and thin, almost like a stick bug, but his arms were corded with finely toned muscles. He wore a torn up white shirt and torn blue jeans, shaved skill, no facial hair, with a lean face that could remind D of a fox or maybe a narrow faced cat. The man had a intellect behind those eyes, and intellect that brought up and arm to clumsily block the next strike and stepped away the next moment.

"He cock bobber! Get back here!" He called, reaching into his pants and pulling out a knife. This thing wasnt small either like Butch's piddly little switch blade, it was a kitchen knife, the blade dirty with...something. "Kid I dont know who the fuck you are but Im giving you three seconds to get the hell out before I cut you up and feed you to the mermaids." the man growled, clearly in no mood to play.

Butch hadnt intended to murder D, even when he pulled out that knife. A cut here, a shank there, maybe, but not kill. This man had no such reservations, D could see that, and he was still far from skilled enough to combat someone safely when they were holding a blade the length of his hand.

He could also hear the other man coming back, and Aurora wouldnt be able to help him. She was helpless unless they touched her first, they had to touch her, to threaten her physically like all the others for her auto kick ass to kick in, and she had been ordered to hide, or at best, run. The next move was D's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D was silent, trying to find his next move. He looked around, hearing the sound of this man's partner returning. He could hear the faintest sound of his breath. He could hear the ocean outside. He licked his lips and looked at the man as he held the knife.

D suddenly moved his hand down and scooped a handful of sand into his palm before throwing it at the man;s face clumsily. If he did, and blinded the mysterious man, he would try to force the blade out of his hand and either into his, or onto the ground, away from him. If that worked, things would be easier for him...
The sand trick simply didnt work. The man, thinking he was going to throw another rock, put up his hands to cover his face, and by chance, no sand made it past his fingers to his eyes. He spat out of a small mouthful, but when D came in to disarm him and slammed forward with a powerful stab and D would feel a sharp pain in his gut.

the next moment he would find himself laying on his back, a bruise forming on his stomach where Rena had elbowed him to get between him and the man with the knife, blocking the blade with her own. She began to drive the man back, strike by strike, being obviously more skilled. The man's partner came in a moment later. "Hey I found this cool shell next to-" The man started to say, holding a large conch shell, dropping it the instant he saw what was happening and ran forward to help fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)