Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Daniel looked at Aurora, caught between a rock and a hard place. It was true! If he had to choose, his own parents, between the angel he fell in love with....His angel would live. He stared at Aurora for what seemed like hours to him, before he closed his eyes and nodded. "If that is what you want. I only want you to be happy....As long as you are happy, so am I..." he whispered, forcing himself to submit to Aurora's wishes.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora hugged him tightly then, pressing him against her beautiful body and sighed happily. "Thank you..." she said softly into his ear, genuinely happy, thinking that D would truly do what was right, what was good, and not what was selfish.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D hugged back, before pulling out of the hug to kiss her lips, blushing a bit as he tried to push his tongue into her mouth to explore it. I love you, my angel...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora moaned softly as their lips met, and closed her eyes slowly, even as D's tongue slid into her between her soft lips and played within her timid mouth. They were utterly alone here, and although echoes in the caves could be heard from even outside the cove itself, there was no one around to hear them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aurora...I...I can make you feel good again. Like we did last night. Do you want me to do that? For you and me to make love again?" he asked, as he pulled from the kiss, a string of saliva between them. "It will...be even better than last night," D blushed.
Aurora blushed as well, remembering that sinful pleasure that he had given her, forbidden and yet so tempting. "I-I want to...but Im not sure how..." She said softly. As an angel she was near continuously innocent, and she would never become used to it. In other words, it was like she was a virgin each time she had sex, D would have to guide her, show her the way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D placed a hand on her shoulder, and smiled, his face red. "I can teach you, if you want...I won't lie to you thought...It will hurt at first, but you have to have faith in me. You also have to promise me, that I'm the only one who can be with you like this. No one else...Okay?" he said, and if Aurora understood, and was willing, he would gulp and begin to undress the beautiful angel.
Aurora would nod cautiously and say "I trust you." And then allowed him to begin undressing her as he liked. She wore only the bikini he had given her, and so it would not be very hard, it was just a matter of where he wanted to start first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D took a deep breath, before grabbing the top of her bikini and began to untie it, freeing her large bosom from it. He then moved down to the lower part of the bikini, and pulled that off two, revealing her wonderful pussy. He would then take his own clothes off, leaving them both naked.
Aurora blushed at her own nakedness and looked at D who was now also naked. She waited for him to continue, since she was clueless as to what to do next. "Wh-When will it hurt?" she asked him hesitantly, a little nervous about the pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)