Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D was about to say something about it being too dangerous...Or something like that. It was just...seeing Aurora looking at him like that...He broke in seconds. "Alright, let's go," he half sighed, half smiled.

---------------

"Damn...And here I thought you looked hot before," a voice chuckled beside Rena. If she turned to the source of the voice, she would find a familiar fallen angel. The Chronicler, Ezekiel. If seeing him wasn't bad enough, she would soon find he was almost completely naked. No wings, no clothes, just his rings and a black speedo on his rather skinny body. "Before you start screaming your pretty little ass off, don't. The only one who can see me here is you, and beings who have strong connections to magic, like you, me, demons, and angels."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora gave a gleeful cry and they began to paddle out towards the island. D and Aurora soon found themselves floating near the uninhabited hunk of rock and trees. At first it seemed that there was no way for the two to actually get on and Aurora's arms were getting tired from all the paddling it had taken to get there. But just as it seemed they would have to go back, aurora spotted a cove not far and within they would find a small but beautiful lagoon with a small beach to pull the Kayak onto. The lagoon was full of fish and Aurora squealed with joy as she looked down at all the see life. Near the beach was a cave, and the beach itself seemed to be very well hidden...they were all alone on the enchanting little cove.

--------

Rena was startled but did not overreact. She huffed and blushed, trying to cover herself up a bit. "What are you doing here? Shouldnt you be busy writing fates or whatever it is you do?" She asked, not enjoying her time spent with fallen anythings, particularly angels (Most of the time, fallen angel = Demon).
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? Angels can't take breaks? Psh...Racist," he joked. "And if you must know, I am doing my job. I'm writing down what you, Daniel, and Aurora are up to. That doesn't mean I can't join in on occasion, can I? Besides...I look good in a speedo, don't you agree?" he joked, and if Rena did look, she would find that the angel, despite not being covered head to toe in muscles, was rather handsome and lean. Still, his personality was something many may find...unappealing.

--------------

D blushed as realization dawned on him. He...and a beautiful...amazing....sweet...innocent girl...alone...on an island....Maybe now was the time...Maybe this was a gift from God? After saving this angel and beating a demon...? He looked at Aurora, and slowly wrapped an arm around her waist. "I love you, Aurora....You're the first person to really be nice to me...to like me," he admitted, and kissed her cheek, and if she allowed it, her lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rena sighed and looked away, returning to her tanning. No matter what she thought of how he looked, her sexual activation with not lodged between her legs, but tucked inside her skull. She was not the kind of girl to take looks as the defining factor of a man, particularly not a fallen angel, and ignored him for the time being,

---------

Aurora blushed cutely and smiled happily as D told her this, and accepted the kiss on both her cheek and lips, though it didnt get very intense. "Silly, thats not true, your so likable!" She said brightly as she paddled the Kayak towards the shore. With D's help, she pulled it up on shore and, after that, she would look at D, wondering what to do first. There was the lagoon to play in, the beach to lay on, and the cave to explore...and other things that had not occurred to the innocent angel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on, let's go exploring a bit," D smiled, wanting to be a bit adventurous for a change. He grabbed his girlfriend's hand, and led her to the cave, having the most fun he had in a while with his fair angel.
Aurora gladly followed D into the cave, giggling and holding his arm as they entered. The cave was pretty deep, but after awhile they came to a room with several natural pools of water. Aurora marveled at the natural phenomenon, her eyes wide as she stared up at stalactites and at the colorful pools of caved water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This place is almost as beautiful as you are," D stated, wrapping an arm around Aurora's waist. "I love you Aurora," he said, hugging her, and kissing her neck. He couldn't help himself. This place looked like a set from a romantic anime or movie.
Aurora blushed at the complement and leaned into his embrace as D wrapped his arm around her waist. Her soft flesh smelled sweet as he kissed it, and her sighs of pleasure were easily heard. "D..." She said softly, her voice echoing slightly within the cave. "I love you to." She added, hugging him back warmly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care about the rest of the world. If I had to choose between saving you, and saving the entire population of Earth..." D kissed Aurora's forehead, and said. "I'd pick you...I love you, Aurora. My angel. I love your innocence, your love, your body, your heart, everything about you is perfect in my eyes," he said, and pecked the angel's lips, as they hugged.
Aurora gasped and pulled away for a moment. "You cant say that!" She said. "thats...Im only one person...there are so many people, you cant pick me over them!" The innocent Aurora had taken what he had said completely seriously. "Promise me!" She said, holding him close now. "Promise that if you ever have to make that choice, that you will make the right choice!" She looked him in the eyes, her complete naivety and innocence staring right into him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)