Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
The angle blushed a little as they fell on each other again and moaned softly as she felt her entrance being poked. She closed her eyes for a few seconds as she rubbed her pussy up and down on his erection lightly teasing herself and him. Then she started to get up and looked around. "Wet." She said, looking at her soaked body. "I..m...wet."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For those few moments, Daniel felt Heaven. And then it left. Leaving him, upset, but he knew better than to blame the amnesia stricken angel. "Wet...Right," he said and got a towel off a hanger on the wall. "Dry off," he said and to explain what dry off what rubbed the towel on the angel's body, drying her off. "Dry off," he said again to emphasize it.
She nodded slowly and began to dry herself. She got her body dry quick enough and was now trying to dry her wings and was having allot of difficulty. A few flaps and they became much drier, but the bathroom and D was suddenly soaked more than it was. She hardly seemed to notice as she tried to dry her wings off completely/
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D got water over him and his glasses and quickly wiped the water off. He then looked up at the angel and smiled, still blushing greatly. "Uh...Hungry?" he asked. "...I should really put on a shirt," he mumbled, realizing he was shirtless, and his non-muscular body. "Come on, "let's see if we can't find some clothes for you," he said, and looked up at her wings. "That's not going to help," he mumbled as he held a hand for her to take, leading her to his room.

When they got there, D turned red as on the walls there were many posters for famous movies, TV shows, animes, and near naked anime girls. The room was also messy, with various hentai doujins on the ground. There was a computer on a desk, and a large messy bed. "Um...Excuse the mess," he said and walked around, looking for at least some shorts or pants for her, leaving the angel to look at the room.
She looked around at all the girls curiously and studied some of the posters on the wall. She felt slightly at ease now, since she had thought she was the only other creature like herself. Sure there was this boy, but his body was different from her own, and he wore extra skins, unlike her. These girls wore very little if anything at all and were clearly more like her, with angular faces, beautiful figures and large breasts, just like her. The only thing missing was wings, but compared to the rest, that was a small detail. She looked down at herself and realized that only a few girls were as naked as she was. She wondered why...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AHA!" D yelled, pulling out a pair of gym shorts. "You can wear these until I find something better. Good thing today is friday," he said, walking over and handing them to her before turning red. "Oh...You...don't know how to put them on..." he whispered. "S-sit down," he ordered, pointing to the bed.

If the angel did, the blushing boy slowly ordered her lift her leg, his face tomato red. "O-okay...T-these are called shorts and you put them on l-lke this," he stumbled, beginning to put the shorts on her.
The angel did as she was told, sitting down and letting him slide the short up her flawless legs until they reached their appropriate place. Once there she would wiggle her butt cutely and walk around a little, trying to get used to the feeling of clothes on her body. She looked up and spotted a woman in just panties and a bra. She would rather where that then short, since less clothes felt more comfortable. But she kept her mouth shut, deciding to let D do everything for now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-I'll go get some food to eat!" Daniel yelled, rushing out of the room. In reality, the boy had suffered a nosebleed from seeing the angel's pussy so up close. Sure he had seen it, and other pussies on the internet, but...this was up close and real.

He quickly wiped his nose and grabbed two cheese, microwave pizzas, placing them both on plates and into the microwave, blood leaking out of his nose. "That was beautiful.." he whispered, as he looked for a napkin for his still bleeding nose, forgetting about the angel and her fear of loneliness.
She watched him leave and yell something about eating as he left her alone in the room. She began to look around, worried and shivering a little. She wrapped her wings around herself to keep warm and waited a minute or two in the room by herself until she was finally almost brought to tears by his absence. "D-D! D!" She began to call again. "D!" She looked around nervously at the empty room and called out again, her eyes tearing up from the extended period of loneliness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't mess this up D! Aghh! How can I mess this up!? I'm dealing with a hot, sexy, bit titted angel with no memory of the past!? I freakin copped a field with her!" Daniel screamed at himself as the pizzas were heated. He suddenly stopped as he heard the angel crying and he let out a quiet, "Shit!" before running back to his room. "I'm here! I'm here! You're okay!" he said, rushing in. He quickly extended his hand to her and took breaths of air, not being very athletic, the mad dash here made him a little breathless.

"Time to eat," he said to her, hand extended. I she took it, he led her back to the kitchen, and opened the microwave, revealing the cheese pizzas.