Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Rub...OK." She said, taking the soap and beginning to clean herself. She turned on the shower head and decided she never wanted to be cold again and so she turned it all the way to hot. A big mistake on her part. A second later she cried out and jumped out of the shower and right into Daniel. She slipped as she did and brought them both to the ground.

When Daniel looked up, he would find that incredible tits right in his face, now slicked with soap in place of mud. The girl's eyes would begin to tear up as she began to cry again, not liking the feeling of being burned by hot water or of falling hard on her bruise. Her soft sobs began to shake her body as she felt the pain coursing through her body. "N-not...like bath..." She sobbed softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whoa!" D yelled as they hit the ground, and his dick jumped up as he saw her breasts in his face. "..." he quickly pushed her off and the angel could see his large erection for a second, before he spun around. "Um...I help you..." he said, before turning around, his erection still noticeable, though how the angel would react is unknown. "Get in," he ordered as he turned the lever more between hot and cold. "Trust me," he added, hoping she understood 'trust'. Has my life just turned into an Anime? A HAREM Anime, nonetheless...
The angle saw the erection, but had no idea what it was, nor did she care very much. She sat up and wiped the tears out of her eyes and nodded as he told her to get in. Slowly she stood up and walked into the shower, flinching when she touched the water until she realized that it was now warm and not scolding hot. The water washed over her naked body and cleaned away much of the mud that was on her, but still more remained, and her wings would take some time to clean and dry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D's erection came back as he saw her naked and wet, with the mud no longer hurting her beauty. Still though, she had no idea what it was, it seemed, so he did his best to keep his erection off his mind. He grabbed the soap and used it to help clean her body, and got a cloth in the other hand as he cleaned her. Might as well take this moment to help her learn... he thought. "Shower good?" he asked, nodding his head and smiling to help her understand what good was. Maybe I should consider getting her a dictionary to read? Crap, she probably doesn't even know how to read! he thought. Since the angel didn't seem to care, Daniel took a few peaks at her large tits, and gulped, before silently returning to his cleaning.
"Shower good." She agreed softly as he cleaned her slick, flawless body. Her skin was soft and unmarred save for some of the mud and the bruise on her stomach. Her wings were folded so she could fit in the shower and quivered slightly as he cleaned her. Finally they only places left to really clean were her breasts, her pussy and her ass. She didnt seem to mind at all, having no sense of shame since she had no memories at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh..." D groaned as his erection started to hurt. He quickly gulped again and looked at the angel. "I'm not doing this again so watch and learn," he sighed, though he didn't know if the girl even got what he said. Gulping, D began to clean her big, beautiful butt, his heartbeat going faster than it should.

When he was done her ass, he looked at her breasts, and gulped. Dare I? How many guys my age could say they had grope the breasts of an angel? he thought. Finally, after three whole minutes of thinking. He put the rag down, and reached forward, and lightly gave her right breast a squeeze. Soft...firm...big...Wow... his mind thought, before shaking his blushing face and picked up the rag and began cleaning the angel's chest. And then...there will be only the pussy...Oh boy.
The angel blushed a little as he cleaned her butt, feeling sensitive down there. At least he was gentle and it made her feel good. Then he reached forwards and lightly groped her breast, she watched her curiously as he did and gave a soft little moan, feeling the strange sensation of his hand lightly squeezing her breast. Then he began to clean them and the cloth lightly rubbing against her breasts made her body tingle and a small crimson strip appeared on her face as she closed her eyes a little and let out a another couple of soft moans.

By the end of it she had an innocent blush and a stirring within her body that she could not explain. She watched as he looked down at her Pussy. Just above it was her soft blond pubic hairs, trimmed into a thing strip above her virgin slit. She blushed a little harder as she watched him look at her, feeling that it was somehow bad, but not stopping him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took deep breaths, before crouching down and looking at her pussy, and the mud that tainted it. This is probably the closest thing to sex, I'm ever going to have he thought before slowly reaching up, and cleaning her pussy, wiping the mud out of her public hair, his hand rubbing her public hair, and any other spots that had mud on them. His face a beat red, and he looked up to to her face a red two. "...D-does this feel good?" he asked as he rubbed her pussy, getting some mud off of it.
The angel nodded slowly, closing her eyes for a second. It did feel good, and it was a feeling she had never had before, even in her old memories. She moaned softly and waited for him to finish, not resiting in the least as the warm water pored over her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Finally, it was done. Daniel looked up at the angel and smiled, and took her hand. "Come out," he said, and gently pulled her out. Unfortunately, when or if the angel did as he asked, D slipped on some water, and once again the two fell, with the angel's naked breasts pushing against D's naked chest, their eyes face to face. "I-I'm sorry!" he said, but even as they laid there, the angel could feel his erection, even while covered by his pants, rubbing against her naked, wet pussy.