Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
The angel looked at the couch and then back at him. She knew he wanted her to sit, but she didnt want to, not on whatever that was. Still, he promised to make her better so she relented. Spreading her wings as to not crush them, carefully sat down and hugged herself. She was so cold it was ridiculous, and the rag on her head was not helping her at all! She waited for him to look at her scrapped knee, which was dirty with mud. If he bandaged it as it was it would be full of mud and likely get infected.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay...Umm..." D mumbled, not being a doctor. The most he had to do was deal with his own cuts and bruises that he got from school. Cleaning the wound as best he could, he looked at the girl as he worked, before blushing and adverting his eyes as to not look at her naked body. "Um...I'm Daniel, or D," he introduced himself. Pausing from his work, he placed a hand on his chest. "Daniel," he said slowly. "And you are?" he asked, cleaning and doing his best to heal the wound.
She looked down at him curiously and flinched when he began to clean away the mud. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was going to happen. Suddenly he was speaking again. She listened to him introduce himself and give himself a name. And then he asked for her name. Straining her memory, she could find nothing to name herself with at all. "I...d-do not...ha-have." She said slowly, trying to piece together what she knew about English into a sentience. She was shivering still and her teeth were chattering as she hugged herself in an attempt to get warm. "C-Cold...I..Im cold..." she said, finally remembering what to call what she was feeling. "I-I dont l-like..." She whimpered silently as she tried to bring her legs up so she could curl into a ball again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, keep your legs here," D ordered as he cleaned her wound. "I'm almost done..." he said as he cleaned her wound. "There...That should be okay," he said, hoping her wound was clean enough. After making sure the wound was clean, and that it stopped bleeding, he began to bandage it up. "You don't remember your name? So...You're an Angel, with no memory?" he asked. Not to mention she's naked...Wonder if she's a virgin? he thought, before turning red and mentally smacking himself. "Stay here," the blushing boy ordered, after bandaging her up, he walked off and turned on the heater. The angel would feel a soft, warm gust of air hit her, heating her cold body. It came from a vent above her head.
"Memo...memory." She said softly as he spoke. "N-No memory...." She waited until he was done bandaging her and then hugged herself again, curling up into a ball. She watched him blush and tilted her head curiously. He then left and she was alone again. Still, she would suddenly feel the heat from the vent above her hit her cold body and that alone made her feel a million times better. She loosened up and extended her wings to catch as much of the warm air as she could.

But her wings were soaked and her body was still wet. The towel, now on the couch since it had fallen off her head with the shirt, remained unused. She then began to look around the strange place she found herself in and then began to look for the boy. The warmth from the roof was nice but she didnt want to be alone. "D-D!" She called, looking around for him. "D! D!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay D...You have an Angel, a NAKED Angel in your house. She's sexy, huge tits, and she has no memory! What do you do?" the boy asked, talking to himself. "...Well? What are you going to do, D!?" he asked, looking at his own reflection. "Great, I'm talking to myself," D sighed, before hearing the angel cry out for him. "Now what!?" he sighed, running into the living room. "What's wrong, are you okay!?" he asked, rushing in.
She became silent as soon as he came in and nodded. "D-D.." she said softly, not knowing how to express that she did not want to be left alone. "Not...leaving..." She said, trying her best. She was all wet and covered in mud, which was now drying on her. She would need a bath, to get dry and some clothes that would fit her. Her wings would make finding a shirt very difficult unless D felt like cutting large holes in his own.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm not going anyw...." D quickly turned around as his dick jumped up. He tried to push his little friend down, but it stayed up. "Damn it," he whispered trying to keep it down. Just looking at the wet, naked, albeit muddy, beauty was...erotic, to say the least.

After a moment or two, he finally got his little friend down and looked at the angel, trying to focus on her face. "Um...Would you like to take a nice warm bath?" he asked. "Get all that mud off of you..."
"Bath?" She asked, tilting her head cutely. "What is bath?" She held out her hand so that he could lead her to the bath, not wanting to move unless he was leading her around. She had only felt comfortable and only gotten better when he led her so since it worked for her so far, she would let him keep leading her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't know what a bath is? Guess I should have seen that coming," Alex sighed, keeping his gaze off of her. He slowly took her hand and led her to the bathroom, keeping his eyes front and not on her body. He led her through a door and moved the drapes and showed her the shower. "Bath. Bath cleans you," he said, speaking slowly, as though he was addressing a child...A naked child...A naked child with angel wings....A naked child with angel wings and tits the sized of his head.

"On," he said, and pulled a lever on the wall, making water shoot out of the showerhead. "Off," he said, and pushed down on it. "Cold," he said, and turned it on again and moved it to the right. "Hot," he said, and moved it to the left. "Go in. Get clean," he said, and picked up a bar of soap. "Uhh....Rub on body," he explained, and pretended he was taking a shower, rubbing the bar of soap over his shirtless body. "Understand?"

Please don't tell me she doesn't know how to use the toilet! Alex's mind cried out.