Join our server on Discord

Hello...
Whoohoo, disgaea fan! *Unleashes King of Beasts on Prinny*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
King of Beasts looks amazing! I prefer the Cannon though! Talk about adding some epiments to the rpg glory!
Commentary Prinny: HOLY SHI-- HOW THE HELL CAN THEY EVEN ATTACK ME!?
PRINGER BEAM!

Sacchi: I Better get into the fight too... Vasa Aergun!(Disgaea 3 BTW)
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
There's a 3? I need to go get it ^^
Shadow: We attack commentors and narrators all the time.

Narrator: It's true, I've been burned, crushed, blown up, tossed into space, had rapid chipmunks set on me.

Shadow: You forgot the part where I made your head explode.

Narrator: I don't remember, *Head explodes*

Shadow: Love that joke.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi Everyone,

I’m a newbie here and I’m so glad to be part of the site. Hopefully, I will see more interaction and rich thoughts about many topics over here. I am learning much just based on by reading.There are many interesting things I have seen in the site and I am eager to do my first post.
GAAHH! You people know everybody and everything! Gah! *clears throat* Yo. Name's Venin, but you can read, right? And you are Sacchi? Or Sash? Or Sasha? Or Sashagawea? Or Sasha Chewbacca? Or whatever the hell you people are calling each other. Anyway, I too am an author (if only with but like 2 works), so...yeah...hi.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Hi, Im the resident Gabumon and would like to welcome you here, and hope you enjoy your time. Its an oasis and a place to make friends. I hope you have and take care. Bug me if you like.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hi Sacchi!
Welcome to this great forum and my name is George. It's my pleasure to join with you in this community and I hope I'll learn something from you here. To make friends, Listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you!
Hello

Just in case you dont understand that the word above this post is my name, My name's Duamutef. You can call me Dua if you're lazy.

You will have fun here. I'll be sure to look out for that lemon. Check out some other works here. they're great... like mine.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!