Join our server on Discord

Hello...
Finally decided to come to the forums...

Anyways I have been here for who know how long after looking for Tai/Kari hentai and finding a lemon called "Sex under the stars"

I Would like to let you guys know that I'm brazilian so don't bother me having kind of crappy english and being different than you guys...

I'm known as Sacchi the pure light being (Because I think it's a cool title) but just call me sacchi... please...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
welcome i'm cobralord666 I've been here for a while but i don't do much on the threads though but there are a lot of interesting on here if you know where to look. once again welcome
FCFp4a A+ C- D- H+ M- P++ T++ W Z- Sm++ RLCI* a- c+w d++ e+ f+ h+ i++ j+ p++ sm+
[Image: rena.jpg][Image: 8PSi.gif]
Renamon's Army
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm the Cowboy. From Hell. Welcome. Please, make yourself at home, and please ignore the DarkRenamon placing explosives near your person.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome aboard the board, I'm HIM, the guy who did it! XD Welcome!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"The moment the man devoured the fruit of knowledge he sealed his fate. Entrusting his destiny to the will of the cards he clings to hope. Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."

I think I love you already. Welcome to the DaD! *Gives Evoker*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
P3 fan, I think we got a winner. Here have a pet shadow, *Holds up a large black blob with arms and a mask* Careful, he feeds on souls
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omigosh! Sachiko!

Well, like, your name is kinda different, but you're still the Demon Lord's girl!
Or the Demon Lord's guy, but that's worse, 'cause Sachi the boy broke my heart.

I'm gonna have to watch out for you, i won't let you ruin my life further!

But it's nice to meet you. For now.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Am i allowed to call you Sash?

Names aside, all are welcome to sit and dine at our table of fine DaD foods. Just don't touch the stuff on my plate :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, you're already a winner if you like Persona. See how easy it is to rub us the right way? We're so easy to please, it kinda makes me sick. But then I just have some cake. Yes! I eat lies!

Anyways, welcome to the forum and I hope you have tons of fun here. As for your English--bah! who needs it? Je préfère la langue française. Actually, I don't know that much French. But seriously, how well you speak English doesn't matter here. Just be you. That's it. Oh! And have fun, of course!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Wow...
I didn't think that this many people loved persona around here...
Guess I really Am A winner...

And about the names... yeah... You guys can call me "Sash" But no "Sachi" a LOT of people in school calls me that and it's annoying as all hell .-.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA