Join our server on Discord

Hello...
I don't know what masquerade is talking about, we aren't that easy to please. OOH SHINY ROCK! *Picks up shiny rock* this is the happiest day of my life.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is everyone here like that?
If so I'm SO gonna love this place
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
No. Shadow's speaking for himself only. And Dot. Female dragons are the ones who are compulsory at shiny things. Seriously, who really has a weakness so pathetic it involves sparkly stuff?

Dot: *Fumes and inflates a balloon that forms into a clown*

DMX: *Girlish squeal* EEEEEK! *Jumps out of the window*

Dot: Only on DigiArtists' Domain. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Looks out window* Uh, does he realize we're on the 100th floor?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hope you have some fun on the site, we are an interesting bunch and in time you will find out that we are fun loving and just when you think you figured us out we surprise you. Have a great time here and Sacchi, friends are easy to make here, make a few and enjoy your time here. *Blushes and tailwags*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hello *in a computer voice* Sacchi the pure light being *in a computer voice* and welcome to *in a computer voice* The Digiartists Domain *in a computer voice* Please enjoy your stay and enjoy our free "massages".
yeah just passed to say:
I'm working on a lemon and already submitted the first chapter...
Although i thought it was kind of bad and I'm working in some some of improved version...
If possible I wanted someone to answer if I can replace the first episode( Seems like it it wasn't published yet ) and how many days it normally takes for it to be hosted if it is on a .hmt format...
I also wanted to know what the hell do they mean by "Pen Name"
I know this is not the proper place to post this but... yeah...I didn't find any area and since this topic is somewhat of mine...
So.Many.Questions. eye twitching
The OCA
Quote:yeah just passed to say:
I'm working on a lemon and already submitted the first chapter...
Although i thought it was kind of bad and I'm working in some some of improved version...
If possible I wanted someone to answer if I can replace the first episode( Seems like it it wasn't published yet ) and how many days it normally takes for it to be hosted if it is on a .hmt format...
I also wanted to know what the hell do they mean by "Pen Name"
I know this is not the proper place to post this but... yeah...I didn't find any area and since this topic is somewhat of mine...
So.Many.Questions.

You can freely send submissions and then choose to replace them with edited/updated ones. They don't really take much to be uploaded, but recently we've been sort of slow due to the lack of time for our updaters. However, try PMing Ghostiemon or Chaos Knight Matthew with your problem, they will do what they can.

"Pen Name" is your author's name. In other words, your Writer's Handle. All you gotta do is write the name of who wrote the fiction (yours). *BOOM*

*Dust clears from crater he made upon crash-landing* Cough. Last time I take my time explaining and not bracing while I'm free-falling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
THANKS A LOT!
Sure enough...
If this was one of those brazilian forums I would have been warned by now...
It's Official... I'M SO GONNA LOVE THIS PLACE! @_@
The OCA
Oh, so you speak portuguesse, huh? I was gonna say that or spanish.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad