Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which female digimon do you think would be best in bed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
23.08%
3 23.08%
Angewomon
15.38%
2 15.38%
Ladydevimon
7.69%
1 7.69%
Lilithmon
23.08%
3 23.08%
all of them
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best in
I was always under the impression that the suits and horrible-spikey-death-hands couldn't come off. I can't imagine someone wearing half of that stuff if they were allowed to get rid of it, or replace it.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I voted Renamon, and heres why.

Angewomon is a kickass girl with tits that would make the Death Star turn green with envy, but seeing as shes an angel she'd kick your ass for even trying to buy her a drink.

LadyDevimon is too busy being a bitch to be your bitch. Sexy, but comes with attitude more powerful then a Desert Eagle.

Lilithmon, i don't think it's even possible to have sex with her. Those clothes may be revealing, but it'd take 3 months to get them off. Plus because shes a demon lord, she's going to pulverise you and drink you as a smoothie rather then get into bed with you. True she may be the figure of lust, but lust doesn't nessisarily mean you'll get sex. Think of it like when you see six year olds staring in at shop windows at the shiny shiny new consoles hooked up to the shiny shiny HD Ready Television; they know theres not a chance in hell they'll get one, but they're so overcome by want they can't look away.

So why Renamon? well for one thing she doesn't drape herself in layers of clothes to make herself look sexy. She IS Sexy. Secondly, i know for a fact she can be submissive if theres something that will boost her powers in it for her (Thus the Rika/Renamon tamer relationship). So offer her some decent guns and plasma armor and she'll practically bend over backwards to satisfy your end of the deal so her end can be too. One problem i willl admit is the teleport thing, but i doubt she'll go far.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I always think that if there's a point where digi-girls became real, then I'd also have reached the point where I became like my fursona. Getting my privates crushed would be the least of my worries with any of them :3

But still, I'd go for AquaVeemon. Cute.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-01-2009 12:52 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I always think that if there's a point where digi-girls became real, then I'd also have reached the point where I became like my fursona. Getting my privates crushed would be the least of my worries with any of them :3
Basically "The probability of Digimon becoming real is the same probability of me being a macro firebreathing lizard" right?

Also, AquaVee is not an option, nor a real Digimon sadly boohoo
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D:!

I'm not a lizard! Draggy for the win. And I'm not macro, normally. Just well-endowed and worked-out :3

But yeah, that's more or less what I was trying to say, Guilmon. And by the same logic, AquaVeemon would also become real, just, because.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're thinking about it logically. Like I said, by use of Artistic/Literary license, it's more fun. In actuality, nothing on this site happens. But with this, it can. And so, the suits can come off and there are more of them then just the one we know.