Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which female digimon do you think would be best in bed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
23.08%
3 23.08%
Angewomon
15.38%
2 15.38%
Ladydevimon
7.69%
1 7.69%
Lilithmon
23.08%
3 23.08%
all of them
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best in
Which female digimon do you hink would be best in bed you can tell mine just by my sig
FCFp4a A+ C- D- H+ M- P++ T++ W Z- Sm++ RLCI* a- c+w d++ e+ f+ h+ i++ j+ p++ sm+
[Image: rena.jpg][Image: 8PSi.gif]
Renamon's Army
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well Mr. Clever Username, I choose all as each would have different qualities.
If you would like more on the subject, I'll try to find an old topic we've had on something like that.
well thats interesting i think most will agree with you and you are the first to coment my name
FCFp4a A+ C- D- H+ M- P++ T++ W Z- Sm++ RLCI* a- c+w d++ e+ f+ h+ i++ j+ p++ sm+
[Image: rena.jpg][Image: 8PSi.gif]
Renamon's Army
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think all of them. At the same time.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Lilithmon. Technially, she represents lust, no? So she should be like, really good in bed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Have to agree with Ray there. Lilithmon seems best fit for that, considering she is afterall the embodiment of lust. ;3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
All of them are boring, I'd go for AquaVeemon. Cute draggy. Plus the shorter and smaller ones always hide the best stuff from the public, fact!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
eh renamon and lilithmon, angewomon i do not know, im on my third time editing this one and now i have no good reason, but the whole angel thing would kinda freak me out but that is not for everyone. so there. and ladydevimon's scars are kinda creepy.

and i thought this was a kids show
Renamon's Army
There should be a "None of the above" choice. I know this isn't supposed to be realistic, but I can't help it. I have to think rationally.

Renamon seems like the type that would go a little bit crazy, underestimate her own strength, and end up going at it so hard your pelvis shatters like a beer bottle in a bar fight, that is, into tiny pieces.

Angewomon would be alright unless you accidentally clashed heads in the heat of the moment. I can't imagine taking a metal helmet to the cranium.

I have the same complaint for Lilithmon and Ladydevimon: they're too pointy. Pointy and sex do not go together. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

I'm sorry if I sucked the fun out of it, but there has to be ONE person to pull everybody back down to Earth. I'd have to agree with DMX, I'd rather have a girl that's smaller. That way, I'm physically stronger and I won't have to worry about my man-bits being crushed.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Well, *grabs lab coat and files*
Now then, for artistic/literary license:

Renamon:
Depending on what kind you get, it could be very much like the famous one and so, it could be a very good time.

Angewomon:
She'd take off her helmet of course. Unless that's your thing. Or her thing. It would probably be somewhat "normal" but very good. If the helmet stays on, try from the back.

Lady Devimon:
Again, she'd usually take her suit off and so, no sharp things. And it might be much "kinkier" then the counterpart since she's an "evil" digimon. Like Renamon, she may want to be on top. Although I'm sure most might like a show of power.

Lilithmon:
Like Lady Devimon, Lilithmon could be very "kinky". Nothing too weird but some might be what research calls, an S woman. As in, she likes to cause pain. And yes, the claw does come off. As well as being similar to a succubus, she may leave you very tired. Very. Displays of power would be very liked as well.

As you can see, this research, made by the various people who have done anything on this site. Also, you're missing a lot of digimon. Like a favorite of mine, Ranamon. That's an A not an E by the way.

So, any questions?

(07-31-2009 02:47 AM)zdawg Wrote: and i thought this was a kids show
So...You just happen to get here then? Kids show yes, but what happens when kids who saw it grow a little?