Join our server on Discord

Decided to do one :D
Welcome DaD Dispite my name I dont worship the devil or sold my soul to him. (Insert evil laugh) I got him to sell me his ( Evil I'll Get it back. (cl6 Hits him with a fiddle) ) Besides that welcome and hope to meet you on the Threads
FCFp4a A+ C- D- H+ M- P++ T++ W Z- Sm++ RLCI* a- c+w d++ e+ f+ h+ i++ j+ p++ sm+
[Image: rena.jpg][Image: 8PSi.gif]
Renamon's Army
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hooray for no sleep!!!!! XD And welcome to the forum, Mochi! I'm just your friendly, everyday, easy to get along with kind of guy trying to grasp what little sanity I have left and keeping it hidden somewhere so that it will never sprout wings and take flight into the eternal blue sky. Go now, sanity. Fly, fly higher than any bird. Reach onward to the twinkling sea of stars. Farther than the foul, poisonous touch of man has dared to defile.

Wait a minute....I was supposed to be saving my sanity! Nooooooo!

Oh well. There it went.

So, PM me if you've got questions or you just wanna talk. I promise to help you keep a hold of whatever sanity you have left (...or steal it for myself...hee hee hee...>=3).

So yeah. Cake is good. You never know how good lies taste until you've licked the creamy icing off your fingers. Have fun!! X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Hello ;)
I'm not too good at meeting new people :)
Actually... yeah no one knows me haaha
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
Welcome to the DaD. *Takes aim with an assault rifle, the barrel pointing at your head* I'm the go-to guy for all writing queries. You have a question about Lemons, PM me or contact me over MSN.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Random is fine, you will just fit in perfectly I'm the resident Gabumon and its a pleasure to have you aboard. Enjoy the sites, smells, and even the aftertaste of this great cauldron pot of diversity. I am a furry and proud to be one at that but nonetheless, have a great day and have a blast here on the DaD.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds