Join our server on Discord

Decided to do one :D
I am a guy first off. >.> Despite my love of all things cute and fuzzy........except chiwawas which are just evil little bastards. And I've decided to be green!!! :D

I am bi-polar-ish at times.

I like 95% of yaoi.

Not a fuzzy/furry/thingy. No idea really what they are except anthros. D: I am human.....*Bites arm to make sure*

I like random....though is random random if you expect to be random?

I haven't rped long, and even shorter on actual forums.....

And I have no idea at all why I'm spacing this......

And.......*gives cookie and cake* The cake is a lie though....and pretty sure I dropped rat poison in the cookie dough when I was making them.....oh well Im not the one eating them! :]
*Noms food* Hai Mr. Green! You're spacey? No prob! So am I. Here, *Whips out gigantic telescope and slms it down in front of Mochi* I've a satellite launched up there, that's trying to record the whole world's data for the Major Baseball Leagues. One day they'll take over the world!

Dot: Doesn't poison have an effect on you?

DMX: Considering I've been biten by most snake girls I've slept with, guess I just developed an immunity to it.

Dot: But that's rat poison!

DMX: What's your point?

Giant Mutant Rat: *Smashes bus onto DMX, whose's head pops out from the roof of it*

DMX: Ouch, angry giant mutant rats stalk me because of it?

Dot: Oops, gee. No, that was one of my experiments! *Waves to the GMR* Come on Rodolfo! Back to your cage! I got tasty cheese!

DMX: And people think I'm weird.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*lightning strikes, fire rains from the sky, and the dead rise from their eternal slumber*

Cowboy: hi. Would you like to learn about the joys of Satan?

Renny: don't mind him. I put some LSD in his coffee. Because he won't let me do anything else. >_>

Cowboy: HOLY SHIT THAT TREE IS EATING THE SKY!!!! *points at a rock*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Oh, there you are! Welcome aboard the boards, Mochi! Er... watch out for these guys and- just about everyone else! But not me, you can totally let your guard down around me!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Somehow I feel less comfy then when I posted here.... o_o

Also forgot GREEN!!!!! >:O

And sorry already a follower of the great Sponge! All hail him!! Swing your nets with pride as he blesses them!!!

Question Dragon guy, wouldn't have the first snake bite have killed you?
Ah, that's where the fact he's an unkillable, unstoppable walking pile of muscles comes in.

Buuut that's going off-topic. Greetings, Mochi. Hope you enjoy your stay, and mind the scutters- they're busy cleaning up after Rimmer painted the halls Military Gray instead of Ocean Gray. ;D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Trying to figure out what scared me more about that post... the fact I couldn't understand more than half of it, or the fact I did understand half of it....
Welcome to the DaD it's pretty normal around here, can't think of anything random happening recently.

*Panda bear in a canoe rows past, leaving a large scratch in the floor.*

Nope, all normal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD Mochi! ^_^ I'm not quite as random as most here, but I do pitch in an explosion or two.

Deisa: Yay!!! *throws frag grenade into a nearby water well and squeels happily as it throws water and steam into the sky.*

Me: O.o;
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
Well, i for one am perfectly normal.

Tch, i'm kidding, have you seen this face? No normal person is this cute.

Anyway, you're already playing yaoi RPs! You're totally my favourite person in the world!

So, let's do our best, okay?! OKAY?!

On a side note, i once dyed my hair green, it looked awesome.

On the other side note, Ray does in fact eat people like you.

On the under side note, my second hamster was called Mochi. No kidding. Okay, bye.

all i ever wanted was the world.