Join our server on Discord

What do you do when you're bored?
(07-26-2009 05:57 PM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Heehee! Well, its either that or read webcomics! A lot of the are pretty darn good!
Heh but knowing you Ray, you'd just find a naughty webcomic and do them both :P

Me, i usually just play videogames or go out. Any way i can entertain myself really.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*gasp* Have I become that predictable!? *puts some mentos mints in a two-liter bottle of pepsi and sticks it up Bruno's ass*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I do... stuff.

*Flashback*

Shadow: *Setting fire to orphanage* Burn orphans burn!

*Flashback*

Shadow: *Battling an army of demons* Oh I'll be slaying all the demons when she comes, I'll be killing all the demons when she comes.

*Flashback*

Shadow: *Typing random stuff on DaD*

*/flashback*

I get bored alot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I get bored a lot. I mean I live on a dirt road in the middle of the woods in a small town in North Carolina. I mean c'mon. How much more isolated can I become?

I usually play video games, watch TV, listen to music. I've started working out lately, and on the weekends I hang out with my friends. Oh, yeah, and I also read manga scans on the internet and get on DaD. That's pretty much it.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
I used to eat when I got bored...but I don't do that anymore. I weigh like 178 lbs now and I used to weigh 220. My pant size dropped from 40 to 34 (which are still a bit loose on my waist). I'm working on getting a more slender body--I don't really care for muscles much. Like I said before, I should take on Angemons_woman's mentality and start training a bit more.

Then again, I don't get bored that often. There's always some new video game that I've gotta play. I work. I'll be going back to school soon (senior year--ROCKIN') so that'll keep me occupied and stuff. Not enough room to get bored...or lost in translation, whatever the hell that means. I just wanted to say it.

What was I going on about again?? ^^'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I kill people... Twisted
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
I get bored A WHOLE F-ING LOT!
So I do Stuff...
I normally just go play True Crime : New York City in my EPIC quest to get 100% and unlock the "Redman Gone Wild" Mini-Game... And sometimes When I'm just TOO bored I do a "Debug Mode Rampage" Twisted

Sometimes though I don't play True crime... Instead I go read 1-Chapter Lemons/Go to youtube/Do Random Videos/Listen to EPIC Mp3/A lot of more things I just can't remember
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
I work on my muses, and try to be something to myself enjoy poetry, music making, jewelry creation, etc. x.x
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Mian gets drunk!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Eh...lessee...

I listen to music, smoke, sleep, smoke, clean my shotgun, sleep, masturbate, smoke, masturbate, talk with Angemons_Woman(mah girl! ^_^), hang out with Rax, Wolven Backlasher, Kyuubi No Kitsune, and Angemons_Woman on the Yahoo IM, masturbate, sleep, bitch about my neighbors, swear, sleep, masturbate, and sleep.

Yes, I have a very busy schedule.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan