Join our server on Discord

What do you do when you're bored?
Well? Everyone gets bored at some point or other. It is inevitable. So, the question has arisen. What do you do when you're bored?? Some people do some strange things, so I'm sure this is bound to be interesting. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I excercise and train! -^_^-
Not alot else to do in this town. :P
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
That's the kind of mindset I should take on. ^^ You live in a small town? If so, I can understand that =3

Hmm, now that I think about it, I should probably just go to sleep. Oh well. I'm stubborn.

Oh, and I'll probably send you a PM or something, Angemons_woman so we talk without flooding the....thread? Yeah. Thread. That's the word I'm looking for. You'll have to overlook my unsound frame of mind. *yawn* I'm not always like this. X3 lol

The OCA
Masturbate. Vigorously. It works every time until the friction sets me on fire, then it just gets hotter.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You are just too predictable, Ray ^^ If you had said anything else, I might have had to call the guys in white to carry you off to a mental institute or something....Just kidding, of course =3

The OCA
Heehee! Well, its either that or read webcomics! A lot of the are pretty darn good!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I sleep and hope when I wake, there is something to occupy me. Sleeping always seems to answer anything.
[Image: WaveBattlerCardChip02.jpg][Image: WaveBattlerCardChip01-1.jpg]
Gym, beating my own records in Star Force 3 to show off, play new games, and if I don't have any of these, I try to look for newer games.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hm, Chip's way's almost the way I deal with things. Give or take a nap, and see if there's anything interesting after waking. Other then that, talking to friends, or working out what I haven't done in ages, or there's no personal challenge I can't beat the everloving hell out of. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Video games usually though I may also walk my dog, read something, or play a game of Corn Bags/Bag Toss with a friend.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions